Stay frosty.
    Administrator
    Threads

CS:GO Update 12/17

[size=small][/size]

[size=small]Valve has released a small update today for some bug fixes as well as a festive update to CS:GO. Among the update is a reward for sticking with the game for 10+ years and staying within good standing on the game. For the rest of the update, read below![/size]

[size=small][WINTER SEASON FUN]
    [/size]

• Chickens are now sporting their festive-wear to celebrate the season.
    • Players can now pick up and throw snowballs in all game modes except Danger Zone, Wingman, and Competitive Matchmaking.
    • The T’s have gift wrapped their special package for the holiday season.
    • Freeze frame holiday borders are back to wish you a happy winter season.
    • Take a winter vacation to Militia! Now available in Casual and Deathmatch game modes.

[size=small][10 YEAR COIN]
    [/size]

• The Ten Year Veteran Coin will be awarded to players who have been a member of the Counter-Strike community for over 10 years. To be eligible to receive the coin the player must have a Steam account in good standing owning a game from the Counter-Strike series. The player must have owned the game for ten years and played the game at least once. The coin will be awarded next time Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is launched.

[size=small][2019 SERVICE MEDAL]
    [/size]

• When you become a Global General (Rank 40), you’ll be given the opportunity to reset your Profile Rank. After January 1, [size=small]2019[/size] you’ll be able to receive a new 2019 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.

[size=small][MISC]
    [/size]

• Significant performance improvement for users on AMD and Intel GPUs.

RE: CS:GO Update 12/17

CS:GO is still active? Wow. Good to see they're still making updates at least.

[size=xx-small]ps: I sucked ass at cs:go[/size]

Stay frosty.
    Administrator
    Threads

Originally Posted by "Merk" pid='379' dateline='1545108323'
    CS:GO is still active? Wow. Good to see they're still making updates at least.

[size=xx-small]ps: I sucked ass at cs:go[/size]
    Surprisingly, yeah. I used to play a lot like 5-6 years ago and then my interest for it just fell off after a while and I ended up uninstalling it.

Originally Posted by "Vince" pid='380' dateline='1545108386'

Surprisingly, yeah. I used to play a lot like 5-6 years ago and then my interest for it just fell off after a while and I ended up uninstalling it.
    It was a big thing at one point. I remember everyone was going crazy about cs:go and I just couldn't relate to the hype.