• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

PKGI (free PSN Store)

7h1nk

What if all that you ever knew was a Lie
VIP User
October 22, 2020
Hey everyone
this is a guide on how to install the free PKGI store. If you have any questions you can answer in the thread or send me a PM. The instructions are in English and German. I assume no liability for any damage or account ban (I use a secound accounts to download and activate the games).
Have Fun

English Version
What you need:
- the RAR archive https://mega.nz/file/E5AGiBgR#d15C1Ca2Fepxh21f6svEcS7RAL4ZyLhnRkYCLJWqm6E
(This is not the best PKGi.txt file but contains games and DLCs. I will try to update you soon
and filter by content)
- a PS3 with HEN and MultiMAN

Instruction:
1. Unzip the RAR file and move the folder PKGI (USRDIR and the NP00PKGI3.pkg/pkgi-ps3.pkg) to the root of
your USB stick (FAT32)
2. Start the PS3 and activate HEN
3. Start MultiMAN (desktop) and open PS3 Root
4. Now open / dev_usb000 / PKGI / and move the NP00PKGI3.pkg/pkgi-ps3.pkg into the installation directory of
the PS3 (/ dev_hdd0 / packages)
5. Quit Multiman and install the pkg file (Game - Package Manager - Install Package - PS3 Hard
Disk - NP00PKGI3.pkg/pkgi-ps3.pkg)
6. You should now see the PKGi PS3 option under Network
7. Now start Multiman again
8. Open / dev_usb000 / PKGI / USRDIR and move the content to / dev_hdd0 / game / NP00PKGI3 /
USRDIR. Overwrites all existing files
9. You can exit MultiMAN and start the PKGi PS3 application under Network
10. click once on the triangle and at the bottom on refresh
You can also turn off the music and choose between the option of whether the game should be
loaded in the background (Back. DL) or directly (Direct DL)
If you use the background DL you have to restart the PS3 after the game has finished loading
in the application. Do not activate HEN !!!
The download should start now, otherwise register with a 2 account in PSN so that the
download starts. To play the game you have to reactivate HEN.

EDIT: If you have problems with games that are not activated or you are redirected to the store when you start the game, do the following.
Download the RAR file (https://mega.nz/file/45AgWbJI#Uj9nHMncIKFfQHrn4WqJg56tSEFQWQ0bhrn1yv8z-eM) and unzip all files in the folder to the
PS3 in the directory / dev_hddo / exdata

Deutsche Version
Was ihr braucht:
- das RAR Archiv https://mega.nz/file/E5AGiBgR#d15C1Ca2Fepxh21f6svEcS7RAL4ZyLhnRkYCLJWqm6E
(das ich nicht die beste PKGi.txt Datei aber enthält Spiele und DLCs. Ich werde versuchen Sie
bald upzudaten und nach content zu Filtern)
- eine PS3 mit HEN und MultiMAN

Anleitung:
1. Entpackt die RAR Datei und verschiebt den Ordner PKGI (USRDIR und die NP00PKGI3.pkg bzw pkgi-ps3.pkg) auf den
root von euren USB Stick (FAT32)
2. Startet die PS3 und aktiviert HEN
3. Startet MultiMAN (Desktop) und öffnet PS3 Root
4. Öffnet nun /dev_usb000/PKGI/ und verschiebt die NP00PKGI3.pkg bzw pkgi-ps3.pkg in das Installationsverzeichnis
der PS3 ( /dev_hdd0/packages)
5. Beendet Multiman und installiert die pkg Datei
(Spiel - Package Manager - Installiere Package - PS3 Festplatte - NP00PKGI3.pkg bzw pkgi-ps3.pkg)
6. Ihr solltet nun unter Netzwerk die Option PKGi PS3 sehen
7. Startet jetzt wieder Multiman
8. Öffnet nun /dev_usb000/PKGI/USRDIR und verschiebt den Inhalt zu
/dev_hdd0/game/NP00PKGI3/USRDIR. Ãœberschreibt dabei alle vorhandenen Dateien
9. Ihr könnt MultiMAN wieder beenden und unter Netzwerk die Anwendung PKGi PS3 starten
10. Klickt in der Anwendung am besten einmal Dreieck und ganz unten auf refresh
Ihr könnt auch die Musik ausstellen und zwischen der Option wählen ob das Spiel im
Hintergrund (Back. DL) geladen werden soll oder direkt (Direct DL)
Wenn Ihr den Hintergrund DL verwendet müsst ihr nachdem das Spiel fertig geladen ist in der
Anwendung die PS3 neu starten. HEN nicht aktivieren !!!
Der Download sollte jetzt beginnen anderenfalls meldet euch mit einem 2 Account im PSN an
damit der download startet. Um das Spiel zu spielen müsst ihr HEN wieder aktivieren.

EDIT: Falls ihr Probleme bei Spielen habt das Sie nicht aktiviert sind oder ihr zum Store weiter geleitet werdet wenn ihr das Spiel startet macht folgendes.
Ladet euch die RAR Datei (https://mega.nz/file/45AgWbJI#Uj9nHMncIKFfQHrn4WqJg56tSEFQWQ0bhrn1yv8z-eM) herunter und entpackt alle Dateien in dem Ordner auf die
PS3 ins Verzeichnis /dev_hddo/exdata

Regards 7h1nk

Last edited:
Hey everyone
this is a guide on how to install the free PKGI store. If you have any questions you can answer in the thread or send me a PM. The instructions are in English and German. I assume no liability for any damage or account ban (I use a secound accounts to download and activate the games).
Have Fun

English Version
What you need:
- the RAR archive https://mega.nz/file/E5AGiBgR#d15C1Ca2Fepxh21f6svEcS7RAL4ZyLhnRkYCLJWqm6E
(This is not the best PKGi.txt file but contains games and DLCs. I will try to update you soon
and filter by content)
- a PS3 with HEN and MultiMAN

Instruction:
1. Unzip the RAR file and move the folder PKGI (USRDIR and the NP00PKGI3.pkg) to the root of
your USB stick (FAT32)
2. Start the PS3 and activate HEN
3. Start MultiMAN (desktop) and open PS3 Root
4. Now open / dev_usb000 / PKGI / and move the NP00PKGI3.pkg into the installation directory of
the PS3 (/ dev_hdd0 / packages)
5. Quit Multiman and install the pkg file (Game - Package Manager - Install Package - PS3 Hard
Disk - NP00PKGI3.pkg)
6. You should now see the PKGi PS3 option under Network
7. Now start Multiman again
8. Open / dev_usb000 / PKGI / USRDIR and move the content to / dev_hdd0 / game / NP00PKGI3 /
USRDIR. Overwrites all existing files
9. You can exit MultiMAN and start the PKGi PS3 application under Network
10. click once on the triangle and at the bottom on refresh
You can also turn off the music and choose between the option of whether the game should be
loaded in the background (Back. DL) or directly (Direct DL)
If you use the background DL you have to restart the PS3 after the game has finished loading
in the application. Do not activate HEN !!!
The download should start now, otherwise register with a 2 account in PSN so that the
download starts. To play the game you have to reactivate HEN.

Deutsche Version
Was ihr braucht:
- das RAR Archiv https://mega.nz/file/E5AGiBgR#d15C1Ca2Fepxh21f6svEcS7RAL4ZyLhnRkYCLJWqm6E
(das ich nicht die beste PKGi.txt Datei aber enthält Spiele und DLCs. Ich werde versuchen Sie
bald upzudaten und nach content zu Filtern)
- eine PS3 mit HEN und MultiMAN

Anleitung:
1. Entpackt die RAR Datei und verschiebt den Ordner PKGI (USRDIR und die NP00PKGI3.pkg) auf den
root von euren USB Stick (FAT32)
2. Startet die PS3 und aktiviert HEN
3. Startet MultiMAN (Desktop) und öffnet PS3 Root
4. Öffnet nun /dev_usb000/PKGI/ und verschiebt die NP00PKGI3.pkg in das Installationsverzeichnis
der PS3 ( /dev_hdd0/packages)
5. Beendet Multiman und installiert die pkg Datei
(Spiel - Package Manager - Installiere Package - PS3 Festplatte - NP00PKGI3.pkg)
6. Ihr solltet nun unter Netzwerk die Option PKGi PS3 sehen
7. Startet jetzt wieder Multiman
8. Öffnet nun /dev_usb000/PKGI/USRDIR und verschiebt den Inhalt zu
/dev_hdd0/game/NP00PKGI3/USRDIR. Ãœberschreibt dabei alle vorhandenen Dateien
9. Ihr könnt MultiMAN wieder beenden und unter Netzwerk die Anwendung PKGi PS3 starten
10. Klickt in der Anwendung am besten einmal Dreieck und ganz unten auf refresh
Ihr könnt auch die Musik ausstellen und zwischen der Option wählen ob das Spiel im
Hintergrund (Back. DL) geladen werden soll oder direkt (Direct DL)
Wenn Ihr den Hintergrund DL verwendet müsst ihr nachdem das Spiel fertig geladen ist in der
Anwendung die PS3 neu starten. HEN nicht aktivieren !!!
Der Download sollte jetzt beginnen anderenfalls meldet euch mit einem 2 Account im PSN an
damit der download startet. Um das Spiel zu spielen müsst ihr HEN wieder aktivieren.

Regards 7h1nk

Thanks for contributing!!

Yes the PKG file is for installation :) ... Step 1-5 is the install process from the pkgi file. After this you have to copy some files (Step 6-....) :)

i don´t get it do i need to put all the files from the USDIR in the USDIR NPOOPKIG12 folder? or should i seperate them?

Move the USDIR Folder in the NP00PKIG Folder :) (so that you have the USDIR folder in the NP00PKGI folder) but before do that you need install the pkg file. I Think when you install the pkg file the Folder create automaticly with some files (config, pkgi ect.) and you overwrite the costum files but i dont really know. Better install the pkg file first and then move the folder