• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

How to Recover PSN Account with NO Password or Email (CFW)

Lush Modz ツ

Dank Hax
VIP User
July 2, 2019
How to Recover PSN Account with NO Password or Email (CFW)

Hello everyone, Today I will be showing you how to Recover your PSN account with no password or email. I use this method to help me find out my accounts I lost over the years and now being able to recover them and login.

Requirements
1. Jailbroken PS3
2. Rebug Toolbox
3. PC
4. USB
5. A Brain

Video Tutorial

Text Tutorial
1. Put a USB in your PS3
2. Go to Rebug Toolbox (go all the way to the far right under "utilites") and scroll down untill you see "Backup/Restore xRegistry"
3. Click on "Backup/Restore xRegisty" and select "Backup"
4. Put your USB in your PC and go to your USB directory folder.
5. You will see a file called "xRegistry.sys" drag or open that file in HxD program
6. Search for your account ID, Name, Password, Email or just search gmail and you will find some accounts.
7. few lines below the email of the account is the password to that account.
8. Like this post:pikashock: