• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

NFS Undercover - 49 of 50 Trophies

kaka2

Getting Known
October 19, 2020
READ FIRST: THIS IS NOT MY SAVEDATA, I DONT EVEN MAKE IT AND IF THE OWNER APPEARS THE POST WILL BE TO HIM, DO NOT THANKS MY POST, IM JUST COPY PASTE FEW SAVES TO HELP THE BACKUP OF NGU:

EDIT:

Reuploaded US & EU plats to Mediafire having lost the original saves to Mega Upload....

http://https://www.mediafire.com/file/3innsc8j12tajcn/NFS_UNDERCOVER.zip/file

The 1 missing trophy makes this a 90% save. All that is needed to platinum this game is the completion of 6 races for the Completionist trophy, but unfortunately one of the courses is glitched for me and the game crashes so I am never going to be able to turn this 90% save in to a platinum.

You will need Jailbreak to transfer these save files.

All of the multiplayer trophies are unlocked with this too, so if you are grinding away overnight for you platinum, this will save you the trouble!

If anyone has a platinum on this game and has FTP, would you mind shaing that gamesave? This game should have been my first ever platinum, but because of the glitchy course, it looks to be the only one I wont have lol

YOU CAN USE TOO ANOTER SAVEDATA FOR 100% witt it pop te last trohpy, once i found it i'll post here

READ FIRST: THIS IS NOT MY SAVEDATA, I DONT EVEN MAKE IT AND IF THE OWNER APPEARS THE POST WILL BE TO HIM, DO NOT THANKS MY POST, IM JUST COPY PASTE FEW SAVES TO HELP THE BACKUP OF NGU:

EDIT:

Reuploaded US & EU plats to Mediafire having lost the original saves to Mega Upload....

http://https://www.mediafire.com/file/3innsc8j12tajcn/NFS_UNDERCOVER.zip/file

The 1 missing trophy makes this a 90% save. All that is needed to platinum this game is the completion of 6 races for the Completionist trophy, but unfortunately one of the courses is glitched for me and the game crashes so I am never going to be able to turn this 90% save in to a platinum.

You will need Jailbreak to transfer these save files.

All of the multiplayer trophies are unlocked with this too, so if you are grinding away overnight for you platinum, this will save you the trouble!

If anyone has a platinum on this game and has FTP, would you mind shaing that gamesave? This game should have been my first ever platinum, but because of the glitchy course, it looks to be the only one I wont have lol

YOU CAN USE TOO ANOTER SAVEDATA FOR 100% witt it pop te last trohpy, once i found it i'll post here

There's a platinum save online that instantly pops all trophies I would edit this post and just put that save instead...