• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers: Instant Platinum Save

DoomFlake

Getting Known
October 21, 2020
This Save is not my work and i clam no ownership of it. I am uploading it as i notice people have requested a PAL version of the save. So uploaded a PAL version.

Here is a save for an almost instant Platinum. You will unlock 98% of the trophies once you finish any VS match. Then you need to unlock the final trophy. It is very easy as you can do the final trophy in vs against the AI or 2 player. Follow the small tutorial to get 98% of the trophies, then do the last trophy.

Do Not go to the PSN dashboard when you end the fight. If you do,it will stop giving you trophies!!!!

1.Pick battle mode
2.Pick versus mode
3.Pick 1p Vs Com
4.On character select screen just mash x button to pick the characters it defaults to.
5.In battle just mash the square button to beat the crap out of the AI
6.At the end of the fight press x to accept the money and confirm it.
7.Now just wait in game or at the main menu and let all the trophies pop.

THE SAVE FILE
https://mega.nz/folder/jx0VEKSA#xIqtIEM8F2h0eSMjZLL3tA/folder/ax0zCABY

THE LAST TROPHY YOU NEED TO UNLOCK
Take that! A Crimson Attack! You managed fifteen Scarlet Needle attacks in a single battle as Miro.

The easiest way for this trophy is to do it in a 2-player Versus. Make sure to have the settings for at least 2 rounds and the 2nd player with 100% HP, then in the battle just spam Miro's scarlet needle attack ( button). In case you go with 2 rounds don't pick bronze saints as the enemy since they don't have enough HP to reach 15 scarlet needles (I recommend to fight against a God since they can take up to 9 needles per round).

Do this offline of course.