• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

ALIENS: Colonial Marines - Trophy Saves [BLES01455]

Ste

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
VIP User
December 27, 2020
Some trophy saves to make the platinum easier.

HEAVY LIFTING
"I made a save for the Heavy Lifting Trophy, maybe you can add it to the main thread

Just continue, ignore all aliens and run straight to the end and there you have to beat raven in under 1:10 min. This is WAY EASIER if you DELETE THE PATCH"
[hide]Heavy Lifting[/hide]

I Love the Corps!
"Above is my save it is 52xp away from level 60. I suggest starting an offline game of Extermination on the Excavation map ( as there is a set of eggs right in front of the starting point). Go into the circle and wait for the bomb to arm itself, then once the eggs are destroyed the trophy will pop seconds after. Easy as... Enjoy"

Earn Rank 60 as a Marine
BLES01455-PROFILE

Distinguished Service Medal
"Go to versus, escape, advanced options (offline), map (flushed out) and start. Do you'r objectives and evac, when you become a xeno just wait 20 min lol. Game over you win Ping trophy."

Complete all Challenges
All Challenges Save

Arbitrarily Exterminated
"Just continue the game and kill 1-2 Xenomorphs."

Kill 2179 Xenomorphs
2179 xenomorphes trophy

My Other Saves (EU)
I Can Handle Myself
Purchase all Upgrades for a weapon

Remember the Fallen
Collect all 35 Dog Tags

34/35 Dog Tags Collected

The last Dog Tag is on Mission 1
- YouTube

I Like to Keep These Handy
Collect all 6 Legendary Weapons

5/6 Legendary Weapons Collected

The last Legendary Weapon is on Mission 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgpDfPfbgAY&ab_channel=MrXsays:

I Heard THAT
Collect all 12 Audio Logs

11/12 Audio Logs Collected

The last Audio Log is on Mission 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFxA4IPg2U&ab_channel=MrXsays:

Stay Frosty
Complete an entire Challenge category
Just complete one mission on Ultimate Badass difficulty.
It'll also pop: Game Over, Man!, Not Bad For a Human, State of the Badass Art, Lean and Mean

You can unlock even more of the following trophies by using the Stay Frosty Save:

Majority Shareholder
Spend 30 Commendations
Buy one upgrade in the main menu / Arsenal Upgrades.

Field Modified, Kill Certified
Upgrade every slot for a weapon
Buy the A27 High Velocity Rounds for the service pistol.

Perfect Killing Machine
Upgrade every Loadout slot for a Xenomorph class
Go into Versus > Edit Loadouts > Xeno Loadouts, then purchase or edit 1 upgrade for each slot.

You Look Just Like I Feel
Upgrade every Appearance slot once for your Marine
Just go into Versus > Edit appearance > Marine Appearance (no need to edit any marine appearance slots)

Adaptive Morphology
Upgrade every Appearance slot once for a Xenomorph class
Go into Versus > Edit appearance > Xeno Appearance and just edit a few appearance slots for each alien.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cqn6yr9vok1v7t2/Aliens-CM_All_saves_in_one.rar/file

MY PARAM.SFO
https://www.mediafire.com/file/668to1rdvu3tbfj/PARAM.SFO/file

Last edited: