• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Batman: Arkham Origins - Near Platinum (Campaign, Challenges, Riddles) [ BLES01784]

exFAT

(FAT32 + NTFS)
VIP User
January 17, 2021
POST MIGRATED FROM NGU
Originally posted on 05/11/2013 (67,105 views)

3EYCWEf.jpg

Welcome to my Arkham Origins trophy thread. :)
This is my first trophy thread, so please be gentle.

Huge thank you to Nookie_Egg for the New Game+ completion, all gadget upgrades, and all combat challenges saves.
Also a big thank you to everyone else who contributes to this thread.

You must resign the save files for them to work.
The PARAM.SFO has been removed from some save files for account safety, you'll have to use/create your own.
(i.e. using Bruteforce)

Confirmed working trophies are in green, untested are in orange, not working are in red, mixed results are salmon.
The included trophies and how to get them are as follows:
_____________________________________________​

Save 1 - Various
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png

Load the save data and press Continue Story, not New Game Plus.
"One down, several to go" & "Clean streets" - Automatically pops.
"Around the World" - Travel to any fast travel location.
"Thanks, old friend" - Go to the Batcave and speak to Alfred.
"Personal Trainer" - Play and complete any combat training program (you don't have to get 3 trophies).
"Crime fighter" - Stop a crime in progress.

If you need these 2 trophies then exit to the main menu, and press Continue New Game Plus.
"Flawless Display" - Defeat Shiva without taking a hit (note that this is on NG+, so there won't be any counter icons).
"Crime Scene Investigator" - Finish the last crime scene casefile.

Download:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Note: Going to the main menu and starting/continuing I Am The Night mode will not obtain the "Give Them Something to Believe" and "Perhaps Sooner, Perhaps Later" trophies. They can both be unlocked with different saves below.
(Thanks to NeoFrost and HELLRISER321 for this information).

Save 2 - Legend of the Dark Knight
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png

Load the savedata and press either Continue Story or New Game Plus.
"Worst Nightmare" & "Legend of the Dark Knight" - Complete the Worst Nightmare rank 15 challenge. (Easiest place to do this is on The Final Offer boat, using the Remote Claw to pull 2 enemies over the ledges.)

Download:

Save 3 - I Am The Night
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_gold.png

Load the savedata and press Continue - I Am The Night.
"Perhaps Sooner, Perhaps Later" & "I Am The Night" - Go through the door in front of you and then into the Chapel to defeat the Joker.

Download:

Save 4 - Give Them Something to Believe
trophy_silver.png
(courtesy of Nookie_Egg)

Load the savedata and press Continue - New Game Plus.
"Give Them Something to Believe" - Go through the door in front of you and then into the Chapel to defeat the Joker.

Download:

Save 5 - Voice of the People/First Riddler Trophy
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png

Load the savedata and press Continue - I Am The Night.
"Voice of the People" - Make your way over to the Solomon Wayne Court House and go behind it to the back entrance. Facing towards the door, turn left and hop over the blockage. Once over, turn 180 degrees to look at the wall in Detective Mode and you should see an Anarky symbol, scan it.

It has been reported that this save game will also auto-pop the "First Riddler Trophy" trophy.

Note: This one seems to be a hit or miss. I have tested it and it worked for me, but not for others.

Download:

Save 6 - I Got This/Perfectionist/Medalist/Olympian
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_silver.png
(courtesy of Nookie_Egg)

Load the savedata and press Continue - New Game Plus.
"I Got This" - Automatically pops.
"Perfectionist" - Complete the last custom challenge.
"Medalist" - Complete the last ranked challenge.
"Olympian" - Complete the last campaign challenge.

Download:

Save 7 - Point Counter-Point
trophy_bronze.png
(courtesy of Illninoese)

Load the savedata and press Continue Story.
"Point Counter-Point" - Defeat Deathstroke without failing a single counter. If you do miss one, you can just restart from checkpoint and attempt the fight again. This is on Easy difficulty.

Download:

Save 8 - Silent Knight/Anyone See That?
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png
(courtesy of PlatinNac)

"Silent Knight" & "Anyone See That?" - Silently takedown all of the enemies in the room without being seen.
This video may help you.

Download:

Save 9 - Counter-intelligence/Enigma Unravelled/First Riddler Trophy
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_bronze.png
trophy_silver.png
(courtesy of MXNlink)

"Counter-intelligence" & "Enigma Unravelled" - Collect the last Extortion file from the Bowery Comms Tower.
"First Riddler Trophy" - Go to Riddler's hideout, destroy his machine and unlock his door. Go through the door, across the gap, blow down the wall, and collect the Riddler trophy.

Download:

Please let me know if any of the untested trophies work or not.
All saves are EU UK, so you'll have to convert them if you're in a different region. But you already knew that.

Wow just wanted to give huge thanks to everyone posting their saves! Makes everyone's task a lot easier and it's nice to see the community all helping each other.

Seeing as this is becoming more of a community thread, if anyone wants their saves featured in the thread then just PM them to me.

Thanks is always appreciated but never asked for.

Last edited:
Re: Batman: Arkham Origins - Near Platinum (Campaign, Challenges, Riddles) [ BLES0178

It's just a 240% completion save, so I'm unsure what trophies you can actually get from it. It does include all the necessary stats for the Platinum though I believe, not just story trophies .