• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Fallout New Vegas Modded Starter Saves EU & US

BigTrain

Rage Gamer
VIP User
March 31, 2021
First off you will need to start a new game before using this save so that you can get the "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" trophy... I had to proceed a bit in order to find the offsets for the modded stuff... I could not find the offsets for the HP, AP or Carry Weight and for some reason console commands won't work with this game... The character is a level 3 and I have only completed 2 missions.

I chose to play on hardcore mode but you can easily turn that mode off in the settings if you wish... I did not use any DLC when making this and I DID get the first Snow Globe up in the cemetery so you are not missing anything... I also maxed out the bottles of Sunset Sarasaparilla for the challenge/trophy "The Legend of the Star" so all you need to do is just keep opening bottles until you have enough Star Caps.

SPECIALS (left at 9 so you don't get stuck on any missions)
At the end of "The Lonesome Road" DLC it requires you to increase one of your SPECIAL Stats, which prevents further progression. I'm not sure if any of the other DLC's do this.
Strength 9
Perception 9
Endurance 9
Charisma 9
Intelligence 9
Agility 9
Luck 9

MAXED OUT STUFF (over 168 million)
Bottle Caps
Bobby Pins
Stealth-boys
Stimpaks
Super Stimpaks
Buffout
Jet
Doctor's Bags
Purified Water
Fixer
Healing Powder
Mentats
Maize
Sunset Sarasaparilla (full bottles)
Antivenom
Atomic Cocktail
Banana Yucca Fruit
Honey Mosquite
Pinyon Nuts
Xander Root
Bark Scorpion Poison Glands
9mm Handgun
Silenced .22 Pistol
Varmint Rifle
Conductors
Duct Tape
Sensor Module
Fixin Things
Lads Life
Locksmith Reader
Meeting People
Programmers Digest
Salesman Weekly
Ila Fontona
9mm Ammo (standard + HP)
.22LR Ammo (standard + HP)
.357 Ammo (standard + HP)
20 Gauge Ammo (standard + slugs)
5.56 Ammo (standard + HP)
Energy Cells (standard + OC)
Long Fuse Dynamite

Here Is The Save
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

First off you will need to start a new game before using this save so that you can get the "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" trophy... I had to proceed a bit in order to find the offsets for the modded stuff... I could not find the offsets for the HP, AP or Carry Weight and for some reason console commands won't work with this game... The character is a level 3 and I have only completed 2 missions.

I chose to play on hardcore mode but you can easily turn that mode off in the settings if you wish... I did not use any DLC when making this and I DID get the first Snow Globe up in the cemetery so you are not missing anything... I also maxed out the bottles of Sunset Sarasaparilla for the challenge/trophy "The Legend of the Star" so all you need to do is just keep opening bottles until you have enough Star Caps.

SPECIALS (left at 9 so you don't get stuck on any missions)
At the end of "The Lonesome Road" DLC it requires you to increase one of your SPECIAL Stats, which prevents further progression. I'm not sure if any of the other DLC's do this.
Strength 9
Perception 9
Endurance 9
Charisma 9
Intelligence 9
Agility 9
Luck 9

MAXED OUT STUFF (over 168 million)
Bottle Caps
Bobby Pins
Stealth-boys
Stimpaks