• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Fallout 3 GOTY: Modded Starter Saves EU & US

BigTrain

Rage Gamer
VIP User
March 31, 2021
"YOU MUST RESIGN THESE SAVES TO YOUR OWN PROFILE FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO SAVE"

Prior to using either of the saves you will need to start a fresh game and play until you exit Vault 101 in order to obtain the three trophies that you get before leaving the vault which are, "Vault 101 Citizenship Award", "The G.O.A.T. Whisperer" & "Escape!".

I had to play until I reached Megaton in order to find the offsets to mod stuff... I accepted the "The Power of the Atom" and "Wasteland Survival Guide" missions but I did NOT do anything in the missions and I also DID get the bobblehead inside of Vault 101 before leaving... The character is a level 2 male named The Beast.

There are 2 different saves in the download... The first save is for those of you who want to be able to still have a challenge, but also have a ton of stuff to start out with... The second save is for those of you that like to have the full advantage in a game.

I maxed out the Nuka Cola for this reason... With the Quantum Chemist perk added by the Broken Steel add-on, every 10 normal (not ice cold) Nuka-Colas that you have in your inventory automatically become one bottle of Quantum. With this perk the Quantum count is raised from approximately 211 to an infinite amount. This perk is extremely useful to complete The Nuka-Cola Challenge quest.

Max = over 168 million

SAVE 1
Max Caps
Max Stimpacks
Max Bobby Pins
Max Med-X
Max Mentats
Max Rad-x
Max Buffout
Max Psycho
Max Jet
Max Nuka Cola's (stored in the locker directly in front of you when you load the save)
Max 5mm Rounds
Max 5.56mm Rounds
Max 10mm Rounds
Max .44 Mag Rounds
Max .32 Cal Rounds
Max .308 Rounds
Max Shotgun Rounds
Max Missiles
Max Energy Cells

-SPECIALS-
Strength 10
Perception 10
Endurance 10
Charisma 10
Intelligence 10
Agility 10
Luck 7

Left Luck at 7 so that you won't get stuck on any story missions... Do not use the "Intense Training perk" more than 2 times because there is a mission that requires you to use a SPECIAL point and you cannot go past 10 on your specials.

SAVE 2 - Same as Save 1 except for the following
Max Ammo (All Types)
Max Alien Epoxy (repairs alien weapons)
Alien Disintegrator
The Terrible Shotgun
Advanced Radiation Suit
Winterized Power Armor (never needs repaired)
Power Armor Training Trait
HP - 10,000
AP - 10,000
Carry Weight - 10,000

Here Are The Saves
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.