• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

PAYDAY 2 Levels 5-100 EU & US (Save Set)

BigTrain

Rage Gamer
VIP User
March 31, 2021
This save set is for all levels in payday 2... I doubt that you'll need saves for levels 5-50 but every save has $1,000,000,000 in spendable and offshore account cash plus every skill tree is maxed out... I have also included 999 un-used skill points just incase for any future DLC.

This is my platinum save but I just modded it with Red-EyeX32's Payday 2 save editor. You'll have a lot of stuff such as masks and guns but some of the guns won't be available yet on the lower level saves... I have tested all saves and made sure they worked... You will need to resign these saves to your own profile/PSN account... I have included 3 versions of the saves to make things easier for you guys, versions 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 EU & US... If there are anymore updates then you will need to use the editor to change the update on the save!

I have also edited the total cash spent and total cash earned to $900,000... so all that you need to do is just earn and spend $100,000 more for those 2 trophies... All the saves are made just 1 level shy of the level required for the trophies and also edited to where you only need about 3,000xp to gain a level... All you need to do to gain a level is just play a couple quick heists... I would suggest doing the "Ukrainian Job (Pro Job)" because that's about the fastest heist in the game... Enjoy!!

Here Is The Save Resigner I Use
KG's [PS3] Save Resigner With Full Tutorial

All of these saves are the digital version saves and a few people have reported that they will NOT work with the disk version of the game.

Here Are The EU & US Saves
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

thank you, it worked well.
I own the disk version, bles01902, and was able to resign it using the kg resigner.
If I ever ran into an error resigning an EU save, I would resign the same save, but the US version and it would fix the issue

This save set is for all levels in payday 2... I doubt that you'll need saves for levels 5-50 but every save has $1,000,000,000 in spendable and offshore account cash plus every skill tree is maxed out... I have also included 999 un-used skill points just incase for any future DLC.

This is my platinum save but I just modded it with Red-EyeX32's Payday 2 save editor. You'll have a lot of stuff such as masks and guns but some of the guns won't be available yet on the lower level saves... I have tested all saves and made sure they worked... You will need to resign these saves to your own profile/PSN account... I have included 3 versions of the saves to make things easier for you guys, versions 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 EU & US... If there are anymore updates then you will need to use the editor to change the update on the save!

I have also edited the total cash spent and total cash earned to $900,000... so all that you need to do is just earn and spend $100,000 more for those 2 trophies... All the saves are made just 1 level shy of the level required for the trophies and also edited to where you only need about 3,000xp to gain a level... All you need to do to gain a level is just play a couple quick heists... I would suggest doing the "Ukrainian Job (Pro Job)" because that's about the fastest heist in the game... Enjoy!!

Here Is The Save Resigner I Use
KG's [PS3] Save Resigner With Full Tutorial

All of these saves are the digital version saves and a few people have reported that they will NOT work with the disk version of the game.

Here Are The EU & US Saves
-= Hidden Content =-

thanks man