• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Brutal Legend saves

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Brutal Legend (PS3). All credit to mrgrandtheftaut, who compiled the saves, as well as the creators cited below. If anyone wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Posted by mrgrandtheftaut

I have seen a few posts with brutal legend saves. Some threads can't be bumped and the save links are no longer valid. I take no credit for these saves but I am happy to upload them all on one page.

This save is a platinum save and will unlock several trophies. I managed to unlock the following trophies:

Gold - Metal God - Achieved 100% completion on the stats screen
Simply view the stats menu and the trophy will unlock.

Silver - I've never touched an axe before - Personally smoted 300 enemies - any mode
Kill any enemy with your axe for the trophy to unlock.

Silver - Favored - Acquired 3,000 fire tributes
Load the Tour of Destruction from chapter select & defend the bus in the short mission to get "Favored" trophy for acquiring 3000 Fire Tributes. (Credit PounDJo0DoGz0r)

Silver - Sellout - Spent 250,000 fans - any mode
Earn 1 more fan and the trophy should unlock.

Bronze - Some Demon Flesh on your Bumper - Slayed 150 enemies with Deuce - any mode
Just run over an enemy in the druid plower.

Platinum Save.rar

Bronze - Flowerslave - Summoned all Motor Forges
There is a map attached within the save, simply drive to and summon the last motor forge.

Bronze - Virtuoso - Learned all guitar solos
Again there is a map attached within the save, use it to find and unlock the last solo.

Flowerslave & Virtuoso.rar

Bronze - Serpent Samaritan - Freed 40 Bound Serpents
There is a map attached, simply drive to any the green icons on the map and free the serpent.

Serpent Samaritan.rar

Bronze - Serpent Spanker - Freed 80 Bound Serpents
There is a map attached, simply drive to any the green icons on the map and free the serpent.

Serpent Spanker.rar

Silver - Serpent Savior - Freed 120 Bound Serpents

There is a map attached, simply drive to the last green icon on the map and free the serpent.

Silver - Loyal Customer - Purchased all upgrades in the Motor Forge
Drive to any motor forge and buy the last upgrade.

Silver - Favored - Acquired 3,000 Fire Tributes
This unlocked when I discovered the final vista. There is a map attached, head to the yellow icon.

Bronze - Now You Must Tell the Tale - Viewed all Legends
Drive to the purple icon on the map to unlock this trophy.

Bronze - Voices From Beyond - Unlock all songs in the Mouth of Metal

Drive to the last musical note on the map attached and the trophy will unlock.

Bronze - Tourist - Viewed all vistas

Use the attached map and drive to the yellow icon for the trophy.

Serpent Savior, Now You Must Tell the Tale, Voices From Beyond, Loyal Customer, Tourist & Favored.rar

Silver - Groupie - Complete Campaign mode on Gentle
Kill the final boss and the trophy will unlock.

Silver - Roadie - Complete Campaign mode on Normal

Silver - Legend - Complete Campaign mode on Brutal

Groupie, Roadie & Legend.rar

I've uploaded all the saves in one folder also.

Brutal Legend Saves.rar

This is a repost of saves from NGU for Brutal Legend (PS3). All credit to mrgrandtheftaut, who compiled the saves, as well as the creators cited below. If anyone wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Posted by mrgrandtheftaut

I have seen a few posts with brutal legend saves. Some threads can't be bumped and the save links are no longer valid. I take no credit for these saves but I am happy to upload them all on one page.

This save is a platinum save and will unlock several trophies. I managed to unlock the following trophies:

Gold - Metal God - Achieved 100% completion on the stats screen
Simply view the stats menu and the trophy will unlock.

Silver - I've never touched an axe before - Personally smoted 300 enemies - any mode
Kill any enemy with your axe for the trophy to unlock.

Silver - Favored - Acquired 3,000 fire tributes
Load the Tour of Destruction from chapter select & defend the bus in the short mission to get "Favored" trophy for acquiring 3000 Fire Tributes. (Credit PounDJo0DoGz0r)

Silver - Sellout - Spent 250,000 fans - any mode
Earn 1 more fan and the trophy should unlock.

Bronze - Some Demon Flesh on your Bumper - Slayed 150 enemies with Deuce - any mode
Just run over an enemy in the druid plower.

Platinum Save.rar

Bronze - Flowerslave - Summoned all Motor Forges
There is a map attached within the save, simply drive to and summon the last motor forge.

Bronze - Virtuoso - Learned all guitar solos
Again there is a map attached within the save, use it to find and unlock the last solo.

Flowerslave & Virtuoso.rar

Bronze - Serpent Samaritan - Freed 40 Bound Serpents

Serpent Samaritan.rar

Bronze - Serpent Spanker - Freed 80 Bound Serpents

Serpent Spanker.rar

Silver - Serpent Savior - Freed 120 Bound Serpents

There is a map attached, simply drive to the last green icon on the map and free the serpent.

Silver - Loyal Customer - Purchased all upgrades in the Motor Forge
Drive to any motor forge and buy the last upgrade.

Silver - Favored - Acquired 3,000 Fire Tributes
This unlocked when I discovered the final vista. There is a map attached, head to the yellow icon.

Bronze - Now You Must Tell the Tale - Viewed all Legends
Drive to the purple icon on the map to unlock this trophy.

Bronze - Voices From Beyond - Unlock all songs in the Mouth of Metal

Drive to the last musical note on the map attached and the trophy will unlock.

Bronze - Tourist - Viewed all vistas

Use the attached map and drive to the yellow icon for the trophy.

Serpent Savior, Now You Must Tell the Tale, Voices From Beyond, Loyal Customer, Tourist & Favored.rar

Silver - Groupie - Complete Campaign mode on Gentle

Silver - Roadie - Complete Campaign mode on Normal

Silver - Legend - Complete Campaign mode on Brutal

Groupie, Roadie & Legend.rar

I've uploaded all the saves in one folder also.

Brutal Legend Saves.rar
Thanks for uploading these... Did you contact the OP's of these saves if they're available anymore?