• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust save set

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (PS3). All credit to demon_eye, who created the saves. If OP wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Posted by demon_eye

This is a save set to platinum this AWFUL GAME EVER
That's why i decided to make a save set so you can platinum this game in short time

Anyway here is a guide for each trophy as i earned them legit .. (that can be important for some members here)

The Guide

Note: Always use the "LOAD GAME", don't "Continue" the game

Rookie Award trophy (Bronze)
--------------------------------------
This is the very first mission in the game, it's a tutorial mission so it's easy and faster to do legit which gonna takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete.

Networking Socialite (Silver)
--------------------------------------
play this mission until you get to the man in the theater and the trophy will pop up (check the read me file for the video)

Gymnastic Larry (Bronze
---------------------------------
watch the video and stop in the area at 00:34 sec, jump on the hill on your left side, the camera angle will change, you will see two walls which you can do your wall jump,stand near any wall then press X,X for double jump then larry will hug the wall then press X again untill you reach the top..don't use the left analog ever (check the read me file for the video)

Cupid Sniper (Bronze)
------------------------------
complete the mission,all you have to do is shoot four horses and 5 girls

A Fistful of Larrys (Silver)
--------------------------
this is a boss fight complete this mission and the trophy is yours (check the read me file for video)

Car Surfin' (Bronze)
----------------------
This trophy can be earned anytime, all you have to do is to find someone driving a car and jump on top of it onto the roof. Just stay standing here until the trophy pops up.

Dead Beat (Bronze)
--------------------
Complete this mission, It is a mission where you have to run around the graveyard hitting zombies with your shovel. try to get the power ups while walking around they will help you to finish them fast.

Chamone (Silver)
----------------------
This is the 2nd boss fight, you have to finish the whole mission to get this trophy (check the video link)

Three Bulls (Bronze) Larry Scores (Silver) Shuffle the Deck (Bronze)
------------------------------------------------------
Well...you will have to do this many times until you get it, this is a mini game that you have to score three bulls eye and score more than 2800 points and defeat the girl.... it's not hard once you know the trick
To get bulls eye..When pulling the stick back try to get it to about Larry's knee before pushing it forward. (i did it in my third try)

Well Hung (Bronze) The Ship of Dreams (Silver)
-----------------------------------
Complete this mission to get the two trophies..(check the video link)

Fashionista Award (Bronze) Old Silver Tongue Award (Gold)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Just load the save and trophies will pop up

Suits you Sir (Silver)
------------------------
This mission has a timer so as soon as the timer starts go to the costume shop and change into all 6 costumes
Location of the costume shop: open your map (start button), you will see an orange circle with a man face with glasses and mustache, go in and change into all 6 costumes.

Speed (Gold) End (Gold)
--------------------------------
Complete this mission ( go to the green dot in your mini map,it's in the big building in front of you, use the elevator and choose P floor and the two gold trophies are yours .

Broadcasting on Top of the world (Bronze) Demolition Boy (Bronze) Le Manns (Bronze)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No save for the first two ... use the previous save and do them by yourself ... it's not hard at all (check the videos below) for Le Manns (i'm not sure if it's going to work) it's so easy to get, all you have to do is get in a car and leave the controller until you get the trophy "this trophy is for driving for a total of 3 hours"
Spoiler:

Pedal to the Metal (Silver)
------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the purple circle that has no mark on and finish the race ... it's easy once you know how to control the car ( i finish all the races in 10 mins)

Mr Lover-man (Gold)
----------------------------
Go to the Pink circle with a lips on it on the map and finish the mission (when mission starts go to the green dot) talk to the girl then change your costume to the toxido costume alike, after that talk to her again and have fun with her ...

Hot Foot Award (Silver) Road Tripping (Silver) Carjacker (Bronze)
---------------------------------------------------
This save has 399 miles done on car and 99 miles on foot with more than 35 hijack .. so all you have to do is walk one mile and drive one mile and hi jack a car 15 times (to hijack, find a moving car and get near to the driver and press the "O" button , press it again to get off, repeat the process on the same car util you get the trophy

Best Newcomer (Bronze) Best Supporting Actor (Silver) Best Actor (Gold)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last Three trophies to get the platinum are all collectable ... collect the award shown in the picture for all three saves, its in the fountain in front of executive offices.

Here is the link for all saves

Break the game after getting the plat