• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Uncharted series (1, 2, and 3) save compilation

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for the Uncharted games (PS3). All credit to the original creators cited below. If anyone wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Xploder:UNCHARTED TRILOGY 1,2,3 SAVE SET by EraldinhoMendes

Original Post

"UNCHARTED TRILOGY 1,2,3 SAVE SET

UNCHARTED : https://mega.nz/#F!PtdygKrT!gxdNLi785a6-Fv4lCOBAuA

UNCHARTED 2 : https://mega.nz/#F!H5cgACLS!jbxm2xe53jt-nMRCSgdugQ

UNCHARTED 3 : https://mega.nz/#F!G1M0GIya!6RfvrJPQ9pC3TW7Wq2z6QQ

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL"

-------------------------------------------

OFW:Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Platinum Save set by RuShiNG--C4--

Original Post

"Hello NGU, so I was bored and made an Uncharted Drakes Fortune saveset it has everything all you have to do is follow the guide provided for whatever trophy you want to unlock

Anyway Credits go to me for creating the saves and testing them on a friends account.

P.S I no longer play on PS3 and my CFW just sits collecting dust, I'll be making PS4 saves from now on and if you decide to re-upload my work GIVE ME CREDIT!!!!!!

Download: Here"

------------------------------------------------

OFW:Uncharted 3 Treasure Saves by GreenTea101

Original Post

"ese are my saves for uncharted 3, for some reason a lot of people are having trouble getting uncharted 3 saves to work on CFW, so these saves will only work with Xploder... I have a read me in each save with instructions on how to obtain the 20 trophies...

Here is the link... Uncharted 3 trophies saves.rar

Update: 5 more random trophies... random uncharted trophies.rar
Side Arm Master
30 Kills: Tau Sniper
30 Kills: PAK-80
Grenade Hangman
Combat Leapfrog

Be sure to thank me if i helped you Smile

I will update this post every once in a while with new saves "

------------------------------------------

CFW:Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Trophy Saves by hoopsdood32

Original Post

"Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Trophy Saves [Saveset for 27/53 offline trophies for platinum]

I've been working on getting my Uncharted 3 platinum using saves I could find on NGU, so I started to compile one saveset to make things easier.

Uncharted 3 Saves.rar

Just resign, load, and follow the instructions for the trophies.

If you have any problems with some of the saves, delete the Uncharted 3 save on your PS3 (back up your save if wanted), start a new game on Easy, and save the game at the first chance you get. Once you overwrite this save, the hacked save will work.

The saveset currently provides saves to obtain 27 of the 53 offline trophies required for platinum. The remaining 2 trophies for platinum are the online trophies which you just have to get legit.
I'm trying to put together a saveset with to get all 53 offline trophies, so if you have any saves that can help, just post it here and I will add it soon enough.

I found all these saves across the forum and they were all for different regions.
I changed the regions of all the saves to the US version. I have tested all of the saves to be working.
I also made instructions for all the saves and fixed up the already-existing instructions.

I do not take credit for creating the saves though, credit goes to the following NGU users:
GreenTea101ps3: Uncharted 3 trophies saves.rar
GreenTea101ps3: random uncharted trophies.rar
D-one: alldiff.zip
solidsnoova: BCUS98233_NDI_UNCHARTED3_BT_2.zip
Hashem-gt: (Relic Finder Trophy).rar
Kyoshiro: UC3 Survivor Trophy.rar

-----------------------------------------

CFW:Uncharted 3 - All Difficulties Trophies by D-one

Original Post

"Uncharted 3 - All Difficulties Trophies

Just shoot the guy to finish it. It's played on Crushing.
It's been tested and working on EU Console!

Extra Info: It unlocks all difficulties trophies, if you have played on HARD this save will only unlock Crushing Trophy!

Update: It's unlocks no Easy

DOWNLOAD HERE

-----
Update 2: It unlocks Easy

Credits to solidsnoova

Okay, here is my save to get the "Charted! Easy" trophy. It's at the last guy, so just shoot him, climb up the rock wall and run forward after that.
Don't forget to give thanks if you download it, please!!

https://www.mediafire.com/?cgncd88skmgyuza

--No harm in saying Thanks-- "