• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

YAKUZA 3 - Save Set

Mikewara

Fanatic
May 2, 2021
YAKUZA 3 SAVE SET

649F0F99-A5D5-44EF-B821-5F0CE03134DD-e1568374135519-1024x558.jpeg

Alright, this is my first save set but I did my best to cover most of the saves required to platinum this game. also most of these saves are made by me, I use two saves from other people and I'll properly credit them when covering their saves. The links are at the end of the post and there are guides for each trophy inside each file.

This save set contains all story trophies but I HIGHLY recomend that you play the entire game before you use it so you can fully enjoy the story and also to get some of the trophies not covered by this save set. Those being for doing 5 substories, 30 substories, Volunteer, Master Enviromentalist, Key Collector and Careless Dragon, don't expect to get these trophies with these save since I completed their conditions before I decided to make a save set and they probably won't pop.

Now let's get to it.

SYSTEM SAVE - Ultimate Challenger trophy:
Don't use it until you've beaten the entire story as Ultimate Skill mode only unlocks then, all the missions are complete with an S rank, just do the first mission and you will get the Ultimate Challenger trophy.

SAVE 1 - Clear Save on Hard Dificulty:
This will allow you to start NG+ on Extra Hard difficulty but in itself won't give you any trophies.

SAVE 2 - Save before the final section of the game on hard.
If you decide to use this save set for story trophies, use this save to beat the game first instead of SAVE 20, because that save is on Extra Hard difficulty, which is only unlocked after beating the game once so it will look fake if you get the trophy for beating the game and the Testament to Strength trophy at once.

SAVE 4 - Substory Enthusiast / People Watcher trophies (50 substories and pick 10 fights by looking at goons on the street):
Go to the Kyushu No.1 Star restaurant and watch the cutscene to complete the subquest and get the trophy.
Next unequip the Beads of good fortune and exit the restaurant, when you see a goon that usually pick a fight with kiryu on street corners, aproach him while out of his field of vision, go into first person with R3 and aim at the goon, if it worked the controler will vibrate and a fight will start, win the fight and the People Watcher trophy will pop. If the goon does not move get closer and try again.

SAVE 5 - Bounty Hunter trophy (Complete all hitman missions)
Go to Kamuro Castle in Nakamichi Alley and talk to the guy behind the counter, he will take you to the top of Millenium Tower to fight Hitman Boss. If you want to take it easy just press up on the D-Pad to equip the Golden Gun and keep shooting them while backing away.

SAVE 6 - Substory Addict / Walking Bank / Tinkerer Trophies (80 substories, having 10 million yen and modifying a weapon):
First go to the Mahjong Parlor, go north from the save point and turn on the first left, a cutscene will start, follow the guy from afar and then beat him up when he starts a fight, this will end the substory and get you the Substory Addict trophy.
Then go to Ebisu Pawn Shop and sell some of the more expensive items, like the armors, some purses, weapons and accessories until you get enougth for 10 million yen, you should only need 200-300k yen.
Finally go to Kamomiya's shop (on the north-east corner of the map on an alley) and mod any weapon. I suggest using the army knife and selecting the very first mod.

SAVE 7 - Chip Hoarder / Tag Hoarder Trophies
Go to the blackjack high stakes table and use your cheat item Blackjack amulet(press Triangle before you bet) you will get blackjack at least 4 or 5 times in a row and the pay will be 3500 chips every time, stop when you get the trophy.
Now go to the gambling hall (Ryugujo) and play Cee-lo, wait until it's your turn as dealer and use the Cheat item 1-1-1 Card, you will automatically get 5 times what every player has bet, this should get you 10k tags but in case it doesn't just wait until it's your turn as dealer and do it again.

SAVE 8 - Gourmet Afficionado trophy (credit goes to the user cloudedjudgemen from NGU forums, if you want to thank him this is his thread)
Just go to Shelac and buy the 40k yen drink and the trophy will pop

SAVE 9 - Substory Completionist / Legendary Champion / Minigame Master trophies (Credit goes to Tyrael_ from gamefaqs)
First speak to the guy behind the counter to fight in a tournament, I suggest the first on the bottom right since it's the easiest, beat it and you will get the Legendary champion trophy.

Only go for the Substories trophy after getting the Fowl Play trophy (Get a turkey in bowling - 3 strikes in a row) or it will look fake.
Now go outside and take the taxi to the Mountain Arena and beat Amon for the Substory Completionist trophy, you have a lot of weapons and healing items.

WARNING for minigame master trophy
Only get this trophy after getting all other minigame trophies or it will look SUPER fake.
This save has 100% completion, what that means is if you win any minigame you will get the minigame master trophy and the trophy for the minigame you are playing. For example, I tested this with karaoke, finished 1 song and got the Karaoke King Trophy and the Minigame Master Trophy.

SAVE 10 - Pro Gamer / Karaoke King trophies:
Go to the Sega Club and get any of the bird prizes from the ufo catcher for the Pro Gamer trophy, if there are no birds just talk to the woman on the corner and she will change the prizes.
Now go to the karaoke and sing any song for the Karaoke King Trophy

STORY TROPHIES:
All of the following trophies were done in the Extra Hard difficulty, if you want to make things trivial just press up on the D-pad to equip the Golden Gun and start blasting. All bosses resist bullets but they get stunlocked and slowly go down.
In these Section I'll only include a guide if you don't have a indication for where to go on the map.

SAVE 11 - Beat Majima

SAVE 12 - Beat Rikiya
Go to the square near Smile Burger to find Rikiya

SAVE 13 - Beat Tamashiro

SAVE 14 - Beat Hasebe
Enter Club Stardust in front of Serena to start the fight.

SAVE 15 - Beat Mysterious Foreigner
Just move towards the Millenium Tower but avoid the cops, you will eventually go into a back alley and the fight will start.

SAVE 16 - Beat Kanda

SAVE 17 - Beat Majima again
Exit Serena and go south to get into a taxi and fast travel to the northeast section of the map, aproach the public restroom to go into the park and eventually fight Majima.

SAVE 18 - Beat Lau Ka Long
Exit West Park and keep fighting the goons and advancing, be carefull with the chase sequence in the middle of this section, if you fail to catch the guy you will have to reload the save and start again.

SAVE 19 - Beat Fuma
Go north and talk to the guy in a suit, accept to go into the bar and fight Fuma.

SAVE 20 - Beat Mine - Testament to Strength trophy (Extra hard difficulty)
DON'T use this save if this is your first time through the game, use SAVE 2 first and this save later or it will look fake.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Please give Thanks if this helped you and if you have a save that can contribute to make this save set more complete let me know and I'll add it to the list with proper credit. Saves for Carless Dragon, Key Collector and Master Enviromentalist would be great. :)

Last edited: