• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Jak & Daxter Collection Save Sets: Xploder

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Jak & Daxter Collection (PS3).

All credit to the_Gazra, who created the saves, and additional creators cited below. If OP wishes their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

And yes, I know there is debug mode, but the orb and scout fly saves may be helpful.

Untitled_zps40498e96.png

"Welcome to another save set NGU members.

Please note this was a request and the collection is now finished.

Now down to business.

This is a complete save set with the help of saves already on here by @tylerthegr8 & @Sunny992 so please download there saves as well for 100% completion

CFW:: Jak II and Jak 3 Saves
- NextGenUpdate

And finally use these saves for all the orbs trophies as was pointed out by @moteeb. Obviously you do not need to use these but if you would like to here is an alternative. I had platinumed these games with only using my saves and the ones previous but now there is a choice for you in which it may be a little easier.

Originally Posted by moteeb View Post
Siirx's 1999 Orbs.zip

So here we are please don't upload to Xploder or anywhere else this is as always a NGU upload and as such should not be anywhere else.

Downloads:

Jak and Daxter 1 the Precursor Legacy
Spoiler:

Jak and Daxter 2
Spoiler:

Jak and Daxter 3
Spoiler:
"

thx , btw On NGU the saves for the orb Aand metal head are missing can some one reupload it or can add here ?

Jak II:
Jak II.rar

25 orbs: load save 1 and collect an orb there are several in there but i suggest going to the right, its easy to spot and easy to get to

125 orbs: load save 2, select the blaster course, just get the bronze score and you'll get the last orb for the trophy Credit to Sunny992 for this save

286 orbs: load save 4 and complete the mission in front Credit to Sunny992 for this save

250 metal head gems just go forward and kill 1 guy and get trophy!
Jak 2 250 metal heads.rar

510 metal head gems: load save to and collect 1 gem by killing an enemy metal head

Jak 3:
Jak 3.rar

50 orbs: load save 1, complete the mission in front of you

300 orbs: load save 4 and complete the mission in front of you

600 orbs: load save 1 and complete the mission in front for the last orbs Credit to Sunny992 for this save

25 skull gems: load save 1, kill an enemy metal head and collect his gem

125 skull gems: load save 2 and kill 1 metal head and collect his gem

250 skull gems: load save 3, kill a metal head, take his skull gem