• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Battlefield Bad Company save compilation

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Battlefield Bad Company (PS3).

All credit to the original posters, who created the saves. If OPs wish their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Xploder:Battlefield Bad Company Hard Saves by SayYO

"Hello

i started to finish the game on HARD which is fucking anoying. This is my first save from mission No.4 Par for the Course.
Sorry i forgot to save right before the end on the previous missions, this is the last checkpoint and just fight thru and end the mission, more saves are gonna follow.

This is a UK save file. BLES00261-PROF_SAVE

Mission No.4 Par for the Course (Cart Wheels) Trophy!

Cart Wheels (Complete 'Par for the Course' on hard) "

-----------------------------------------------

Various saves by rieks

"I have still got my BFBC saves,

Here is the link : Battlefield Bad Company Saves.rar

This are the saves in this file :

Battlefield BC - Gold digger & Clean sweep
Battlefield BC - Halfway Thru
Battlefield BC - Acta Non Verba - Level 2 - Hard
Battlefield BC - Acta Non Verba - Level 2th - On Normal
Battlefield BC - Air Force One - Level 5 - hard
Battlefield BC - Check My Grill
Battlefield BC - Crash & Grab - Level 6 - Hard
Battlefield BC - Crossing Over - Level 3th - Hard
Battlefield BC - Crossing Over - Level 3th - On Normal
Battlefield BC - Ghost Town - Level 7 - Hard
Battlefield BC - Ghost Town - Level 7 - Normaal
Battlefield BC - Ghost Town - Level 7 - Normaal Save 2
Battlefield BC - Par for the Course - Level 4 - Hard
Battlefield BC - Welcome To Bad Company - Level 1 - Hard

Tested and works. "

------------------------------------------------

Xploder:Battlefield Bad Company Clean Sweep Trophy (All Collectables) by SayYO

"Hy, i've been working only on the collectables and there is only one more to collect, that will be the Weapon #6 SPAS15 can be found once you go up the hill, it will be found in the first blue building upstairs. This is a UK Save!

It's on the last mission Ghost Town and it's on Normal. U also have the chance to get the 'One In a Million' (Hit hostile helicopter with laser designator). The best chapter to attempt this trophy is the final chapter 'Ghost Town'. The best strategy for getting this trophy is to find some cover, take out the Laser Designator and lock on to the helicopter. To lock on to a target with the Laser Designator, hold and hold to begin the lock. Once you have a full lock you will hear a voice confirming it, and after a few seconds you will take control of the missile. To control the missile, move the Right Analog Stick. It may take a few attempts, so don't give up.

Finish the mission and u get 'Sir, yes sir!' (Complete 'Ghost Town' on normal)

BLES00261-PROF_SAVE.zip

have fun! "

---------------------------------------------------

Xploder:Battlefield Bad Company Gold Digger,Sir,yes sir!,On Top of The World,Staying Alive by SayYO

"
So i found the saves on my PC, and just wanted to share them with u, a long time ago i downloaded them from here somewhere.

Battlefield Bad Company Gold Digger,Sir,yes sir!,On Top of The World,Staying Alive

Theese r all UK saves!

Battlefield BadCompany.zip
"