• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Call of Duty World at War saveset

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost of saves from NGU for Call of Duty World at War (PS3).

All credit to the original posters, who created the saves. If OPs wish their content removed from this post let me know and I will delete it, or contact a mod to transfer thread ownership.

I have not used or tested these saves.

Call of duty world at war saveset by 19willy74

Original Post

CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR COMPLETE SAVESET (NO DLC)

Lately i've lost interested in hacked trophies so i tought was time to step aside from it and enjoy games for what they are meant for, so since i love to play war games and made some saves for them example:COD CLASSY+MEDAL OF HONOR, i saw that no one went into a complete saveset for this difficult game and i took the challenge.
As i said there is no HACK in it, saves are without immortality and shit like that, pure challenge without help all at the final checkpoint or in a strong position to get the trophy needed.
Off course if you can't handle it dont play it
Around some saves, yes but no level,no legit order, and no veteran levels.
Sorry for the DLC and ONLINE but seems legit cant be done anything for them.
Saves are done in legit order nothing will pop out of time all numbered and all labeled in the text file what to do.
ENJOY IT!!!

Description:
Overview
-Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 7.48/10
-Number of trophies: 45
-Number of offline trophies: 41
-Number of online trophies: 3 (THIS YOU NEED TO DO IT YOUR OWN)
-Approx time to platinum: 15-25 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
-Glitched trophies: None
-Number of missable trophies: Mission Specific trophies can be attained through Mission Select
-Do cheat codes disable trophies: No Cheats
-Does difficulty affect trophies: Yes

DOWNLOAD ME

Iron fist trophy by EraldinhoMendes

IRON FIST TROPHY : https://mega.nz/#F!XwthHTDY!MCoYQ7IK-h3u8OGpD-gqpA
"destroyer the last 5 towers! it's easy!"

The only trophy for this game I don't have is Big Baller (get 75,000 point in Shi No Numa). Sadly no save will help with that.

If you have CFW or HEN modded ps3, you can use a program like Ps3trophyisgood.

Just like busterdawg has mentioned....

Go to this thread (I know 7h1nk mentions HEN, but can be done with CFW too)....
PS3 Trophy Unlocker

I did a quick reply about FTPing etc on the same thread here....
https://playersquared.com/forums/49-playstation-3-mods/2191-ps3-trophy-unlocker.html#post5298

I haven't done anything with the PS3 for about 2 years now,
so I'll be very rusty on explaining things 100%

Best to google for answers on "How To?.."
You will learn just as easy if you do

Just like busterdawg has mentioned....

Go to this thread (I know 7h1nk mentions HEN, but can be done with CFW too)....
PS3 Trophy Unlocker

I did a quick reply about FTPing etc on the same thread here....
https://playersquared.com/forums/49-playstation-3-mods/2191-ps3-trophy-unlocker.html#post5298

I haven't done anything with the PS3 for about 2 years now,
so I'll be very rusty on explaining things 100%

Best to google for answers on "How To?.."
You will learn just as easy if you do

I don't have a modded system. But it's okay because i found someone who does and they're just going to pop all the trophies I need.