• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Hardcore Starter Save

Mikewara

Fanatic
May 2, 2021
Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Hardcore Starter Save
apps.56995.13869736752294987.ca050464-c72a-476d-941d-c1c814c4213d.086da48d-2bd1-47fd-85eb-cf98f6225882

Hello, my aim was to make the best possible starter saves for Fallout New Vegas and I don't think you can do better than this, especially if you want to tackle hardcore mode or even just start a new playthrough without having to hunt down your favorite gear, here's what the saves offer:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: All Stats are set to 9, this is so if you do the Lonesome Road DLC and get the extra point for completing it you don't get soft-locked by not being able to assign it. Only LUCK is at 10 so you can gamble easier. (IMPORTANT: if you choose to rebuild the character after goodsprings you will have do reset the points to normal ammounts)

Carry Weight is set to 3000! Get over the biggest hurdle of Hardcore mode, inventory management.

All companions have Essential Status even though it's hardcore mode, this mean they can't be killed in battle by enemies (you can still kill them yourself tho)

500k+ bottlecaps

50 Sunset Sarsaparilla Star Bottlecaps so you can complete the "Legend of The Star" quest easier.

The saves put you inside Doc Mitchel's house, right in front of you will be two metal boxes on the shelves, here is what's inside each one:

Top Box:
- Almost all armors in the game - Including normally unobtainable armors like mysterious stranger and skeleton armors, and even some Fallout 3 ones like vault 101 armored jumpsuit. (missing only some NCR armors)
- All unique clothing, helmets, hats and glasses in the game
- A Lot of Chems & Aid Items - Likely more then you will use in your entire playthrough.

Bottom Box:
- ALL unique weapons in the game
- All Gun Runners versions of normal weapons
- 30 Skillbooks for all skills - so you can easily max any skill
- All weapon mods in the game (Except the Red Glare's mods so it doesn't mess with the trophy for getting the mods for that rocket launcher in Lonesome Road)
- 1000 of each ammo type in the game
- The Vault 13 Canteen is in there somewhere

SAVE 1 - All of the above and nothing else.

SAVE 2 - All of the above, + all conversation perks (like lady killer) and some perks to make hardcore mode even easier ( like thems good eating, sneaking speed perk and implant, no combat perks.

SAVE 3 - The completely broken save, as close to God Mode as you can get with only save editing. Here I used this save to go into Quarry Junction and punch the Mother Deathclaw to death. :rip:
The save has all of the above, + a lot of combat perks, + the following bonuses:
100 on every skill
100% critical chance
100 bonus Damage Treshold (DT)
100 bonus unarmed and melee damage
5000 HP
5000 AP
& more

When loading the saves the game will tell you that some content is no longer available, that's ok, it's just removing the modded stuff, Just press ok and after you save your game it will never display this message again.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
If you want to mod your own saves here is a good compilation of mods that work on the PS3,you just have to place it inside the USDIR folder, inside the game folder. Credit to the author noah1gamble.
Please give Thanks if this helped you. :pepewink:

I had to convert to EU save using brute force save data (I followed a guide on youtube). It worked, but as soon as I tried to leave Goodsprings it freezes, or enter the saloon never leaves the loading screen. Nothing I do changes it. Did anyone manage to get it to work on EU ultimate edition?