• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

Zombie Fire 3D

SyrenRemix

Reverse Engineer
Staff
October 25, 2020
HRPlfQS.jpg

Hello Members of Playersquared, Here Is a fun game when you've nothing to play, I modified it while I was waiting for my (bus) to head to work someone slashed my tires. I have noticed alot of people read & question why can't you download any app is because you need to register to the site & once you do you'll need to thank the thread, I will removed this soon once I hit 350k views on my profile. So I had added some extra modifications to this game which some I did restore to previous conditions 1st on was (GodMode) but once active the game became really boring & not challenging at all so I've removed this however the damage on all weapons are billion so the zombies will just blow up to pieces once you shoot them. This will work for Rooted Devices & Non Rooted Deceives

What's Disabled or Removed
๏ Deleted 25k Strings, Raw, Xml, Integer, Res, Drawable
๏ Google Analytics, Crashlytics Obliterated
๏ Pop-up Ads, Debug Info Obliterated
๏ Trackers, Service Checks, Logs Disabled

What's Enabled or Added
๏ Massive Damage on All Weapons
๏ Faster UI
๏ Sophisticated Reinforced Military Encryption
๏ Custom Signature
๏ Unlimited Gold Currency
๏ Unlimited Money Currency

Modified Version: 1.11.2 [HIDE]Zombie Fire 3D_1.11.2[/hide]

About ZOMBIE FIRE 3D
  1. Start an adventure and do whatever to kill zombies in ZOMBIE FIRE 3D Offline!
  2. ZOMBIE FIRE 3D: Offline Game will bring you into the world that the zombie infection has ripped across the country.
  3. You woke up to the apocalypse in the survival shooter. Now it is survival time. The world belongs to the infected now. It is time to kill zombie, cover yourself and survive the apocalypse.
ZOMBIE FIRE 3D: Offline Shooter features:
  • New Shooting Game and challenging Story mode. Take your weapon and kill the zombie horde
  • Stunning graphics with destructible environments only on this zombie game.
  • Become a real shooter in the battle, put yourself in a fun adventure with non stop action shooting game. Don’t stop shooting in offline missions!
  • Face the zombies with your guns and weapons, find the ultimate combination to win the battle in the ultimate killing game.
  • ZOMBIE FIRE 3D: Offline Shooter is a first-person shooter that features competitive combat through tons of zombie and weapons, easy control, crafted maps and challenging game modes. When duty calls, you must answer! Will you fight as a member of Coalition or The Breach?
  • Shoot zombies with your gun in fps mode. Death is coming and the battlefield is just for heroes! Do whatever you can to survive this zombie war. It's a new zombie world out there. A new shooting zombie game! Build a strategy and create your own story. You can plant a bomb or shoot the zombies in this shooting game!