• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

New Accolades System and Accolade Boosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoriiCard

VIP User
VIP User
October 19, 2020
Hey guys, the PlayStation 5 has implemented a new method of giving players anonymous accolades for being good sports, growing the community, etc. They can be given once per game to any player not on your friends list that you've played a game with after a match. I'd love to get set up to where we can give them to each other as cool extras to collect on our profiles so if you have any interest in doing this feel free to add me and we can sort it out. My current theory on how to do it is to add each other, delete each other once we are in the same game, and then send them after the match. I'll tweak the method if needed. In the meantime feel free to add me if you're interested in helping me out and vice versa!

psn: ObeyMemorii

Status
Not open for further replies.