• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

What Game Would You Like to See Remade?

Hydrogen

Cybersecurity Analyst
VIP User
March 4, 2020
JsTVPyE.jpg

I've been waiting for The Legend of Dragoon to be remade/remastered. The developers hinted out on a possible remake for their old PS1/PS2 games, but we're not quite sure if it will happened.
If you have never played TLOD, you're missing out on a great game. What would you like to see in the near future for the PlayStation 5?

As soon as I seen the thread title I knew my pick which was Legend of Dragoon but since you already mentioned it I'm going to go a bit different.

Syphon Filter

No sequel just a complete remake 4k HDR, RT.

On Reddit, ErikaNPC has posted many of her upscaled AI photos of every map and city in TLoD. They look beautiful. I can only imagine the real 4K resolution and 120HZ remaster.

Nice second choice though!

Is Konami looking to milk and ruin MGS even more after Kojima left? :jeb:

I'd love to see Star Wars Battlefront 2 remade to be fair.

Honestly if they released MGS1 on the 5 engine, I'd be so happy. And according to reports, that's basically what they're doing. And not just on PlayStation either, I've heard reports of a PC port happening.

MGS2-3 are also reported to be getting PC ports too which is dope, but no news on a remaster.