• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

PS4 Game Saves Request Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgoMaw

Bravo Six, Going Dark
Staff
December 6, 2018
You can request PS4 Saves and Save Sets in this forum.

Your Thread must have the Region and the Game name as a title.

Please include the following information in your thread:

• Game
  • Region
  • Firmware (optional)
  • Specific Trophies
  • CUSA (if needed)

If you have a link to the save on another site (like NGU) please include it as it will speed up the time it takes to post.

Last edited:
Re: PS4 Game Saves Request Thread

Game: Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
Region: US
Firmware: Any
Trophies: Monster Master & Gunner
CUSA: CUSA01227

NOTE: The EU versions on NGU cannot be re-regioned right now. Save Wizards Advanced Mode isn't exporting the right file when attempting to Re-Region it.

Last edited:

Game: Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
Region: US
Trophies: Monster Master & Gunner
CUSA: CUSA01227

NOTE: The EU versions on NGU cannot be re-regioned right now. Save Wizards Advanced Mode isn't exporting the right file when attempting to Re-Region it.

If you have a cfw vita or PS3 you could just get the NPWR folder for Final Fantasy X-2 and unlock the trophies that way.

Game: Marvel Avengers
Region: EU
Trophies: pLATINUM TROPHY
CUSA: CUSA14030

Actually, I am looking for 100% campaign save with no mods. Most files comes with a tinker tag. If anyone can help 100% complete campaign with no mods, I will be thankful.

The only "Tinker" save would be the one I put up. its just a save that I was goofing around with custom codes to see what type of stats I could get. Its early in the game when you first are able to start collecting gear in Utah. Kamala is the only one with modded stats.

Game: Marvel Avengers
Region: EU
Trophies: pLATINUM TROPHY
CUSA: CUSA14030

Actually, I am looking for 100% campaign save with no mods. Most files comes with a tinker tag. If anyone can help 100% complete campaign with no mods, I will be thankful.

I added a save to my folder. --> Avengers
Im waiting on confirmation if it has mods or not. you could probably find out quicker, lol. It should be a %100 campaign with about %60 of the other stuff done. Give it a shot

Hello,

Game : "This war of mine : The little ones"
Region : EU

Trophies :
- Diary: Miraculous recovery
- Diary: Patched up and ready to go
- Diary: Back from the brink
- Diary: We made a stand
- Note: No more tears

It would be very nice :)

Status