Page 9 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    [LTBadBoy]

Credits

Request a save from NGU
    Share:

Hey guys

Want to access a save from NGU, but can't sign in? No problem. Just send me a link in the thread and I'll post it in the relevant sub-forum in due time. I'll quote and link the thread when I do so you know.

I'm choosing to do this because I want to preserve saves. Will do it at my own discretion. I'm not on here 24/7 and I do have a life so please do respect that.

I will not fulfill requests without a link and I will not fulfill requests from other sites. I no longer respond to private messages.
    Last edited by Armitage; May 29th, 2021 at 06:18 PM.
    Click the thanks button with the thumbs up πŸ‘ (lower left, under user postbit) if you want to see the download links for hidden PS4 saves

P.S. I no longer respond to PM's. If you want a game save strictly from NGU, then follow the exact instructions in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]thread, otherwise, I will not reply. Saves from other sites and save requests "begging" is not my concern.

Re: Request a save from NGU
    Share:

Can someone get a gamesave from NextGen and Resign it for me, please (if that's not too much to ask)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Share:

hi your link is no longer valid for saving ashes to ashes in darkest dungeon. I dream to have this trophy little you send me the backup in EU if I give you money by paypal? thanks you so much.

Share:

thank u

Share:

Originally Posted by Armitage
    This dude got your back Nioh | Semi Save Set [CUSA07113]
    Same game but different save (to be specific, it is the last link in below URL)

Set 2 > Part 2

Thanks!

Share:

Can someone please please post this save files from nextgenupdage. It’s a save set for 7 days to die. The owner posted it on tech gaming but it’s missing a lot of saves. Here is the link. I really appreciate the help.

Share:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a PS3 Dark souls save set for all pyromancies, sorceries, and miracles? I don’t know if I looked in the right places.

Share:

SIR,PLEASE GIVE ME THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR DAYS GONE Platinum Save [CUSA09175]. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    AND ALSO WHAT DO I DO AFTER DOWNLOADING THIS SAVE? PLS TELL

Share:

thank you

Page 9 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9