• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

[US] CUSA16885 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered save

Rather than opening another thread - can anyone with modded PS4 try and re-region it to EU? Save Wizard does not support advanced mode in this game.

EU save is: CUSA16830
US save is: CUSA16885

I'm willing to help with providing my saves from EU version. Just contact me if you're willing to help:)
Thanks to Brentage and to anyone who can spare some of his/her time to help the EU community out!