• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Doom Eternal DLC Nightmare saves after the first Extra Life

Berserker

December 21, 2020
I'm looking for one of you Doom Eternal badasses to put up a NIGHTMARE save for both DLC's just after the point where you acquire the first 1-Up/Extra life. Reason is, you need to have at least 1 Extra Life before you can apply the "100 Extra Lives" Save Wizard Quick Code. I'm an OK Doom Eternal player, but definitely not a Nightmare Difficulty player. I'm looking to unlock all of the Weapon skins and backgrounds that are awarded if you finish the DLC's on Nightmare.

Well, in TAG Part 2, I’ve made it as far as the gate before the first Armored Baron, which is the last checkpoint before the first 1-Up/Extra Life, which is where I need to be. I just can’t seem to be able to get through the next fight. I’ve included a save with my current progress, with full ammo. I would be extremely grateful if someone can help me get to the next checkpoint…!

https://mega.nz/file/hshR1QJJ#aB7soHNLI-Ha0PCPcblFu-VeMbE6dk06KdMsJpmv520