• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

[PS4] [EU] Serious Sam Collection - "Are you serious?" trophy

I didn't find any savegames for this game, so I never ran it because the gameplay at the time was frustrating, and the difficulty was really hard. If one day someone posts a save at the end for this trophy, I could finally decide to play it ^^

I finally managed to get it, mostly by reverse engineering the world record speed run video, so here you have it, theres two saves one before killing the boss, and one after since i don´t know what the trophy trigger is. Let me know if you are finally able to unlock the trophy and with it the platinum.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11WQKpDgD7VaeZgJaP9DB7ZA0x-XZpB1y/view?usp=sharing

Note: Its for EU region

PS: Also, does anyone have any ideia on how to use attachments on this website, because no matter what i try it doesn´t let me upload the file as an attachment?

whether it works or not, thank you so much for your hard work on that! I'll give it a try today after work. Already downloaded it. I'll let you know what I managed to do with it:)

EDITED:

YES IT WORKS!!!
Just re-signed it and loaded. Both trophies that I was missing popped - for completing TFE solo, and for Serious difficulty. Thank you so much for that!
You should definitely post that save in the PS4 save section and hide the link behind "thanks" option - then collect kudos!. That's the hardest trophy done right there!

Last edited:
After what you've done for us I'd be happy to help!

- go in here:
https://playersquared.com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/

- click on "post new thread"
- name the thread something like: "[EU] Serious Sam Collection - "Are you serious?" trophy (CUSA05773)
- write something in description, like: "I finally managed to get it, mostly by reverse engineering the world record speed run video, so here you have it, theres two saves one before killing the boss, and one after since i don´t know what the trophy trigger is."
- at the bottom of the post add your link, but with these SQUARE brackets zsuSeJo.png, and on the right side check "Require Thanks to see attachments", and "Require Thanks to see content"

That's it. Anyone who'd like to use your save would need to click thank you icon to see the link.

You can read more about hiding links here:
THANKING THREADS TO SEE DOWNLOAD LINKS

You can also preview your post to make changes, or edit it after you've posted. I'm sure you'll get it