• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END CUSA00341 & U THE LOST LEGACY CUSA07737 Platinum request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END CUSA00341 & U THE LOST LEGACY CUSA07737 Platinum reque

don't you need to have the platinum on PS4 first? To auto pop on PS5

Yes. Unfortunately for my case. I already platinum both games and 100% Uncharted 4. But I couldn’t find my saves, my PS4 was old one all of sudden bug out and stop running. I had a lot of unfinished games and completed games saves. But lost everything. I had to restart for some games. Other games like the Uncharted games. I already platinum so I didn’t need to play again. However now. I really regret not backing up my 100% save.

That’s why I need both platinum saves for both games that has everything on them to auto pop on PS5. Do not feel like playing it again. Or just pop everything and do a quick run on easy for the heck of PS5 upgrades.

If anyone got the platinum saves for both games on PS4 that is, and willing to share will greatly appreciate it. Because I think you will have the ability to transfer save to your PS5 or to the clouds like other games. We won’t know until the game gets released but I would like to have the saves ready if possible.
Thanks

Last edited:
Re: UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END CUSA00341 & U THE LOST LEGACY CUSA07737 Platinum reque

Yes. Unfortunately for my case. I already platinum both games and 100% Uncharted 4. But I couldn’t find my saves, my PS4 was old one all of sudden bug out and stop running. I had a lot of unfinished games and completed games saves. But lost everything. I had to restart for some games. Other games like the Uncharted games. I already platinum so I didn’t need to play again. However now. I really regret not backing up my 100% save.

That’s why I need both platinum saves for both games that has everything on them to auto pop on PS5. Do not feel like playing it again. Or just pop everything and do a quick run on easy for the heck of PS5 upgrades.

If anyone got the platinum saves for both games on PS4 that is, and willing to share will greatly appreciate it. Because I think you will have the ability to transfer save to your PS5 or to the clouds like other games. We won’t know until the game gets released but I would like to have the saves ready if possible.
Thanks

I may have it in my old pen drive, will check tonight.

I may have it in my old pen drive, will check tonight.

That’s will be awesome. Same thing. Others might be in the same boat as me that lost their platinum save since it’s been years if a new platinum 100% saves for both games comes on will help a lot of people that already got platinum for both games on PS4 and looking to auto pop on PS5. But unfortunately don’t have their original saves anymore.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

I do have for Lost Legacy but it is EU. If someone says s/he can re-region it and if tell me how, l can upload my platinum save

That would be awesome. You can upload your save. Others might be able to re region also I might be able to re region. As in order to re region a game you need to use advance mode in SW and have access to the other version to pull the files needed for re region. Thank you

That’s will be awesome. Same thing. Others might be in the same boat as me that lost their platinum save since it’s been years if a new platinum 100% saves for both games comes on will help a lot of people that already got platinum for both games on PS4 and looking to auto pop on PS5. But unfortunately don’t have their original saves anymore.

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

do you know if only the "Profile" file will work? Because the game automatically saved 1 minute before I get the last 2 trophies (speed run & platinum)
Anyway, I'm sending both CUSA00341 :)

do you know if only the "Profile" file will work? Because the game automatically saved 1 minute before I get the last 2 trophies (speed run & platinum)
Anyway, I'm sending both CUSA00341 :)

Thanks a lot bro. You are THE GOAT!!!

I don’t know about the profile save.

it don’t matter if it saves after the trophies. Because all I need is a 100% platinum save to auto pop everything. one game down U4 is secured lol

Also, don’t get me wrong. The games are absolutely amazing and enjoyable.
If anything or I don’t find a 100% save for Uncharted Lost Legacy, I won’t mind replying as it’s not like the annoying Uncharted 4. You got Crushing difficulty was no fun at all. You got the damn speed run and the accuracy trophies. Was not fun either. As soon I found out about the exploit I stooped trying to get it legit and just used it to pop the trophies. And it’s has so many collectibles, oh especially the rocks ones. Used to bug out and at times won’t register or count. So many tries until I had it to pop. Thanks again

Also, don’t get me wrong. The games are absolutely amazing and enjoyable.
If anything or I don’t find a 100% save for Uncharted Lost Legacy, I won’t mind replying as it’s not like the annoying Uncharted 4. You got Crushing difficulty was no fun at all. You got the damn speed run and the accuracy trophies. Was not fun either. As soon I found out about the exploit I stooped trying to get it legit and just used it to pop the trophies. And it’s has so many collectibles, oh especially the rocks ones. Used to bug out and at times won’t register or count. So many tries until I had it to pop. Thanks again

let me know if it works, so I can make a thread to everyone have access to this save :pepehappy:
did you pre-order it?

wouldn't anyone that put the uncharted 4 and LL platinum save on there system them uploaded it to the PS5 game be able to get the Platinum?

wouldn't anyone that put the uncharted 4 and LL platinum save on there system them uploaded it to the PS5 game be able to get the Platinum?

On PSNP, some people quoted ND people on twitter and apparently save transfer is a possibility which will allow players to instantly auto pop all trophies. Unless that is a fake or not true. We won’t know for sure until the game is out. That’s why I want to prepare my saves.

I wanted to tell you. I loaded up your save and the accuracy is at 60% and the rocks collectibles are only 3. So maybe it also misses those two trophies.

Long be hold, found both of my saves on an old USB stick. However, Lost Legacy is missing one weapon but got all collectibles and crushing difficulty.

Uncharted 4 missing the damn speed run and accuracy. Only misses one rock for the rocks things. My playtime was close to 22 hours according to stats lol so definitely missing the speed run and accuracy is at 36% definitely missing. Also if anything I still have my Uncharted 4 disc version so I might be able to redo the speed run and accuracy exploits in PS4 then transfer to PS5. Exploit still works on unpatched version of the game. I will see what happens when the game is actually out. Also my save have a 100% survival dlc as I have 30/30 starts for all stages on crushing. Damn the trophies I want are not in this save. I can share both my saves if you want to check them out. Let me know.

I’m going to test your save when game is out with my other account and see what trophies pop.

And use my own saves to see if the speed run and accuracy and rock trophies still missing.

Last edited:

Trophy list for the game is out some people post it on PSNP. Unfortunately it is only one platinum and they added Lost Legacy as a DLC instead of a full game. And to get the platinum we need to 100% the DLC. This is fucked up. I thought we will have two lists two plats but nope. Now I’m thinking save transfer was a lie and we have to play all over again for the combined lists. Still not sure about the save transfer now I feel like it won’t help. Unless there is a way. We will see when the time comes. But fucking hell lost legacy as a dlc for Uncharted 4. This is messed up.

For those wondering.... this will import the ps4 save directly, like Ghost of Tsushima/Guardians of Galaxy. Menu has import ps4 save option then looks at the files on your console. It is not an in-game cloud sync like earlier ps5 titles.
Region "shouldn't" even matter either. And yes, trophies autopop.

For those wondering.... this will import the ps4 save directly, like Ghost of Tsushima/Guardians of Galaxy. Menu has import ps4 save option then looks at the files on your console. It is not an in-game cloud sync like earlier ps5 titles.
Region "shouldn't" even matter either. And yes, trophies autopop.

Thanks for confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.