HELP! PS4 NEED yakuza kiwami platinum SAVE SET EU

Can anyone help me with re-regioning full platinum save set for yakuza kiwami please. i believe theres US versions on here. PS4 TIA

Bane of the Spambots
    Threads

Re: HELP! PS4 NEED yakuza kiwami platinum SAVE SET EU

Originally Posted by mansizonitg
    Can anyone help me with re-regioning full platinum save set for yakuza kiwami please. i believe theres US versions on here. PS4 TIA
    This is perhaps the wrong forum for a re-region request, but I'll answer what I can. The Yakuza saves are a little weird and the ones I have worked with CANNOT be re-regioned. I am pretty sure Kiwami was one of the ones that cannot be re-regioned, unfortunately, at least not with Save Wizard. The reason is if you look at your save file in Advanced Mode, the first byte or two in the files are symbols instead of regular hexadecimal (0-9, A-E), which is a problem when it comes time to write that data into a different save file. I tried to get around that and I know a few other people did too, but everything tried just made a corrupted save file.

Some of the Yakuza games are multi-region, but I don't think Kiwami was one of them. I might be wrong.

In the future, though, this might be a better place for posting a re-regioning request, but a moderator might have a better idea:
    https://playersquared.com/forums/66-game-save-requests/

Bane of the Spambots
    Threads

Re: HELP! PS4 NEED yakuza kiwami platinum SAVE SET EU

Also, have you checked out any Quick Codes for Kiwami? Equipping a War God Talisman makes most of the game very simple even on Legend difficulty. The main things that quick codes can't help with are minigames (except that you can add all items to storage which gives you "cheat" items for many gambling minigames) and the Climax Battles.

[CODES] Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)

I get some of my Yakuza games mixed up but for the Climax Battles, if you have trouble timing Tiger Drops, try either (1) dodging around like crazy while locked on, which if this is the right Yakuza game will build heat but I forget which fighting stance it works in, then use a heat move and repeat, (2) if that doesn't work, then the one I'm thinking of is just keeping your guard up the whole time, probably still locked on, and that builds heat so use heat moves as you can and repeat, and (3) whichever of those works, you can also use the Brawler fighting stance or whichever one has Kiryu acting all muscle-bound, then just using the move where he grabs and throws people (I think circle button, circle button), because you can stun-lock a single opponent that way. If you're not Tiger Dropping, then some of the Climax Battles can take quite a while with the dodge (or guard, I forget) method, but it's usually pretty safe and you heal a good bit between fights.