• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

GBA Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu & Eevee GBA v8.0

KarimBenzCat

VIP User
VIP User
November 2, 2020
Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu GBA 6.0 English v1

I see the problem the hacked rom has been changed quite a bit to include other things so simply editing the starter Pokémon will not do, i have found a copy of lets go eevee however its in Spanish and i really don't wanna download malware just to edit a language, and im guessing you already have this version if not its here lets-go-eevee-gba-classic-v6.0.1 sorry i cant be of no help if i come across a version ill let you know first!.

virus scan for file: VirusTotal

Last edited:

I see the problem the hacked rom has been changed quite a bit to include other things so simply editing the starter Pokémon will not do, i have found a copy of lets go eevee however its in Spanish and i really don't wanna download malware just to edit a language, and im guessing you already have this version if not its here lets-go-eevee-gba-classic-v6.0.1 sorry i cant be of no help if i come across a version ill let you know first!.

virus scan for file: VirusTotal
Malware?
VirusTotal

Last edited:

basically most of the Pokémon editing software contain malware they are just pushed out because they know how many people like Pokémon so I don't download it and the virus total scan is for the gba file if the sites anything like NGU I always post a virus scan :)