• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

megaman zero/ZX legacy collection [CUSA15023]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postmortem

Fanatic
October 14, 2020
This is a repost from NGU incase it goes down in the near future (most likely). If you are the original poster of this thread from NGU, please comment here and I will make you owner of this thread!

i'll be bolting through 1&2 missing elvs and sub-tanks. use the elf for hp healing. just a bit of adaption to bosses moves.

mega-man-zero-zx-legacy-collection-header1.jpg

always use save assist for bosses.
[hide]
Megaman Zero 1
I'll Leave This World to You
Ice Breaker

Megaman Zero 2
It's Not Over Yet

Megaman Zero 3
I Am Zero
Fated Rematch & Cyber Diver

Megaman Zero 4
Watch, Zero
What, This Old Thing?

Megaman ZX
Towards the Future I Believe In
Bloodthirsty Messiah
To the Nines

Megaman ZX Advent
A Chosen Fate, Card Collector, Everlasting Red & Easy Listening
Pedal to the Medals
Can Never Be Too Prepared

Chaser
Running the Gauntlet

Addendum
All Saves

Notes:
- MM4, for "What, This Old Thing?" trophy, you can actually fight with your good equipment. you just gotta be only wearing the junk head/body/foot when dealing the death blow (no elf as well).
- MMZX, load up the save (not save assist) then Report Mission to get the last B item to trigger "To the Nines" trophy.
- MMZX Advent, defeat boss using only Homing Laser for "Pedal to the Medals" trophy.
- MMZX Advent, give the artifacts to the quest lady to get the last sub-tank for "Can Never Be Too Prepared" trophy. She's a bit ahead in the next section.
- MMZX Advent, make sure to do the requirement for "Easy Listening" trophy before tackling the final boss to hit 3 birds with one stone. [/hide]

And that's that!

Status
Not open for further replies.