• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!

for wosley only me need to test saves before uploading or you will ban me like on NGU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasima10

ELIT LEGEND
VIP User
October 21, 2020
yeah other guys your frends can upload saves without test ONLY me need test the save or you ban me like on ngu half hour ago you are happy you like power dont you ban me if you like here too but remember one thing always exist site the tech game

Re: for wosley only me need to test saves before uploading or you will ban me like on

yeah other guys your frends can upload saves without test ONLY me need test the save or you ban me like on ngu half hour ago you are happy you like power dont you ban me if you like here too but remember one thing always exist site the tech game

Dude test your saves it doesn't take long to test. I test everything I post on here. I always include guide with save. A lot of platinum saves don't pop any trophies so I don't post them because it'll waste other people's time having to test your saves themselves.

Re: for wosley only me need to test saves before uploading or you will ban me like on

Test your stuff is all people are asking. Half the stuff you are posting doesn't pop a trophy or anything. It's basically just 100% save with nothing. All we are trying to do is get you to post more info about your saves so that guests and existing members know what they do

Also you can threaten TTG, but Sean is a partner here and is a member here as well https://playersquared.com/forums/members/57362-sean/

Status
Not open for further replies.