• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Yakuza 3: A Few Codes

Armitage

Banned
February 5, 2020
Originally written by aeneax at NGU

Aeneax is also a user here so send him some love!

I've seen others say that the Yakuza 3 codes are the same between PS3 and PS4, but at least in my save, version 1.04, some item offsets seem, to have changed. If the old PS3 codes work for you, great. Some basic things like difficulty look to have the same offsets and values but I didn't mess with them. But once I started messing with inventory I wound up with a lot of blank and temporary items.

Again, if the PS3 codes work for you just fine, including the item codes, then don't use these. If like me they're not working though, try the below. Items are in your item box at the telephone booth save points. A bit rough but I've sent enough time on it.

Golden Gun:
20006888 FFFF0349
2000688C 0100FFFF

War God Talisman:
20006900 000003D0
20006904 00010000

Dragon Flak Vest:
20006AE0 000003A8
20006AE4 00010000

Dragon Mail:
20006AB8 000003A3
20006ABA 00010000

Although really, you only need either the first or second to completely cheese the game.

How do oyu use these codes? Can you manually add to SaveWizard?

Yes. I put those in Quick Code format. Go into Save Wizard MAX, the Cheats menu, enter Quick Mode, and after opening the game file, right-click and in the drop-down menu that appears, "Add Cheat." The "Description" and "Comment" fields are up to you. The codes are what I've provided above. For instance, you could list "Golden Gun" in the description, you don't necessarily need a Comment, then in the "Codes" field, copy/paste 20006888 FFFF0349 2000688C 0100FFFF as above.

If you don't see an option to Add Cheats, then you might have Save Wizard Online, which might not support custom cheats.

Question! Do you happen to have the value for Chunk of Wood (ash). I didnt realize that i needed more Chunk of Wood (ash) which you get by the batting EX. i managed to beat it and get 2 before , but after that i went and do other things . right now i Just cant pull it off anymore. So hoping that with a quick cheat i could add it.

Question! Do you happen to have the value for Chunk of Wood (ash). I didnt realize that i needed more Chunk of Wood (ash) which you get by the batting EX. i managed to beat it and get 2 before , but after that i went and do other things . right now i Just cant pull it off anymore. So hoping that with a quick cheat i could add it.

Chunk of Wood (Ash) = FF01
You can check all codes here Discord - Code Archive - Google Drive (see line 735 on "Yakuza Series")

Chunk of Wood (Ash) = FF01
You can check all codes here Discord - Code Archive - Google Drive (see line 735 on "Yakuza Series")

Hey Joordy, I responded to your PM, but wanted to make sure you also saw this helpful link from Raging. I wish I had seen this back when I was trying to translate the PS3 codes to PS4! I had the PS4 codes for a few of the other Yakuza games, but not Yakuza 3. Anyway, longer reply in your PM.