• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

[Codes] Castlevania Anniversary Collection

EchoXAlpha

Familiar Face
November 4, 2021
Super Castlevania IV

Super HP
2028A02C FFFFFFFF

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse

Super HP
20000269 FFFFFF7F

[Will revert from fall deaths, quick save as you're playing]
[Re-load from quick save from fall death to resume super hp]
[May wear off, quick save then re-apply cheat within save wizard.]

Enough extra health to beat a boss, if you're really struggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Raging! :)
Don't forget to try out The Evil Within Codes as-well!

Hey, too bad you decided to shut down your threads here,
but since I couldn't PM you, I'd like to know if you have any quick codes for Shadow Warrior, like god mode, max ammo or something similar...
I've been stuck on the last mission on heroic dif. for months :feels:

Bummed, too. I used the CV codes to help me get through those games. @ECHO Any chance you have other codes for any of the other games in the collection ?

BT

Hey, too bad you decided to shut down your threads here,
but since I couldn't PM you, I'd like to know if you have any quick codes for Shadow Warrior, like god mode, max ammo or something similar...
I've been stuck on the last mission on heroic dif. for months :feels:

They are getting revived now