PDA

View Full Version : PUBG vs Fortnite

Nick
December 20th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Which game do you think is funner, or is better. I am gonna have to say PUBG is fun asf.

DrDub
December 20th, 2018, 04:12 PM
This is a really easy question for me, personally, I much prefer PUBG.

Although I completely understand WHY people enjoy Fortnite, I prefer the realism and the gameplay on PUBG. The cartoons, emoticons and never ending stream of childish novelties being added into Fortnite make it feel like I shouldn't be playing the game at my age.

I think PUBG is by far the best Battle Royale game on the market at the minute, and I struggle to imagine anything taking that title away from them any time soon.

I think PUBG has some issues to resolve with regards to hit detection, server performance etc, but I think that once those issues are eventually ironed out, there will be no chance for the likes of Blackout or Fortnite to survive.

Nick
December 20th, 2018, 04:28 PM
This is a really easy question for me, personally, I much prefer PUBG.

Although I completely understand WHY people enjoy Fortnite, I prefer the realism and the gameplay on PUBG. The cartoons, emoticons and never ending stream of childish novelties being added into Fortnite make it feel like I shouldn't be playing the game at my age.

I think PUBG is by far the best Battle Royale game on the market at the minute, and I struggle to imagine anything taking that title away from them any time soon.

I think PUBG has some issues to resolve with regards to hit detection, server performance etc, but I think that once those issues are eventually ironed out, there will be no chance for the likes of Blackout or Fortnite to survive.

Yes, I agree, PUBG is where its at.