PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they killed fortnite?

Nick
December 15th, 2018, 09:39 PM
In my opinion I think they did, I miss the old fortnite where it was actually fun, I stopped playing it since season 2/

Hammy
December 16th, 2018, 01:51 PM
No, Fortnite's current state feels perfect. Hit reg, servers, weapon balance feels nice and planes was a great addition. Most fun I've had on the game since Season 3. Season 2 and before was only fun because it was only noobs playing.

Nick
December 16th, 2018, 02:07 PM
No, Fortnite's current state feels perfect. Hit reg, servers, weapon balance feels nice and planes was a great addition. Most fun I've had on the game since Season 3. Season 2 and before was only fun because it was only noobs playing.

Yea that is true, I would have to say maybe alittle this season is fun, But I am still not a big fan anymore. like I used to be.

Vince
December 20th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Just never got into the game. Maybe it was the building aspect of it. Just never found the game fun.

JB
December 20th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Just never got into the game. Maybe it was the building aspect of it. Just never found the game fun.

I'm with you on this. The building aspect is a clever idea but I don't think it works as a true battle royale game due to it. It's more of a minecraft clone to me than it is a battle royale game.

EgoMaw
December 20th, 2018, 01:27 PM

I third that. The build mode was a huge turn-off for me. As an open-world sandbox it would seem more idealistic to have build mode. And no it's not a bad game by any means, however it's ridiculously over-hyped which can show how well epic games sold it

Nick
December 20th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Fortnite would be such a good game, If they didn't have the building shit in it. I would def try and become a pro. But I just can't deal with it anymore on that game.