VIP User
    VIP
    Threads

Discord Gaming Community

Not sure if we have a Discord yet but that's something very easy to make & maintain, could have different sections for different games & even possibly in the long run use it as mobile version for our site by posting saves for people to download
    Heartbreak Kid

How's it going, eh?
    Administrator
    Threads

Re: Discord Gaming Community

Originally Posted by AbyssXVIII
    Not sure if we have a Discord yet but that's something very easy to make & maintain, could have different sections for different games & even possibly in the long run use it as mobile version for our site by posting saves for people to download
    We've had a community server for years, it's under the clearly marked Discord/Twitter dropdown at the top of the site. If it's gamesave related things you're after that's what the Save Wizard server is for also under the aforementioned Discord/Twitter dropdown.
    Last edited by OfficialJesseP; December 26th, 2023 at 02:56 PM.
    Your Ad Here

$10.00 PayPal or Bitcoin for a month
    $50.00 PayPal or Bitcoin for 6 months
    $100.00 PayPal or Bitcoin for a year

VIP User
    VIP
    Threads

Re: Discord Gaming Community

Ah I see, I'll have to join it later today. I'll check out the Save Wizard section as well, guess I meant a Discord server that would sort of serve as both but if what we have going now is working might be better just to leave it as is & focus on the site itself. Appreciate the input.
    Heartbreak Kid