Recent content by 2retro

  1. 2retro

    Multi Erica Complete Platinum Save-Set [EU/US][CUSA11882/CUSA11655]

    Worked great with minimal effort - thanks! 🏆
  2. 2retro

    Multi Crow Country Complete Save Set [CUSA45566]

    Thanks. Worked great with EU version. Just need to change the language to English in the settings.
  3. 2retro

    US The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Platinum Saveset (NO DLC) CUSA00527

    Was hoping the new remastered version would autopop trophies but sadly not.
  4. 2retro

    EU Lake Platinum Save Set | no DLC [CUSA31991]

    Thank you, got the plat easily with your saves. Thank you for your sacrifice - the game bored me to tears just doing it this way! 😁
  5. 2retro

    EU Alan Wake Remastered Compete save set [CUSA24653]

    Wish there was a way to get those single run DLC trophies. They're the only ones I'm missing but too damn annoying to keep trying for them.
  6. 2retro

    EU STAR WARS JEDI SURVIVOR - PLATINUM SAVE EU [CUSA33778]

    Not sure what to tell you then because it worked for me on both PS4 and PS5. I think every trophy but one popped but it just meant buying one thing from the shop to get the last one and the plat.
  7. 2retro

    Multi PS4-PS5 Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030/CUSA14026]

    Yes, resign both files. I don't know about the DLC for sure but I wouldn't have thought that would matter.
  8. 2retro

    EU STAR WARS JEDI SURVIVOR - PLATINUM SAVE EU [CUSA33778]

    Yep, just meditate and all trophies pop!
  9. 2retro

    Multi PS4-PS5 Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030/CUSA14026]

    Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm out of ideas then I'm afraid. 😔
  10. 2retro

    Multi PS4-PS5 Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030/CUSA14026]

    Use a Discord Bot. There's a guide on here somewhere.
  11. 2retro

    EU Insta-Plat PS4-PS5 Dying Light 2: Stay Human - Reloaded Edition (Main Game + DLC) PS5 Instant Platinum [CUSA12555]

    That must have been present on the original save I used as a I didn't adjust any attributes.
  12. 2retro

    Multi PS4-PS5 Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030/CUSA14026]

    Maybe try reregioning the EU version then. That's the one I used and it worked perfectly for me. Not sure what else to suggest, sorry.
  13. 2retro

    Multi PS4-PS5 Marvel’s Avengers Platinum Save (PS5 Autopop) [CUSA14030/CUSA14026]

    Load the save on the PS4 version and upload it to the cloud in game. Fire up the PS5 version and download and convert your save in game. All trophies including the plat will pop on PS5.