Recent content by DJJGG

  1. DJJGG

    Multi Modded Starter Borderlands 3 Modded Starter/Trophy Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA07823] & [CUSA08025]

    I can confirm that money eridium ammo etc works but not the Keys and all other stuff related to that
  2. DJJGG

    Multi Modded Starter DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age (Definitive Edition) β€” Ultimate Starter Save [CUSA19120][CUSA18600]

    Thanks, I started a new game today and It works, makes the game too easy, you know Seeds alone with no level Up for characters and main character and all items plus weapons is more than enough, no need to make the characters too strong, still, thanks for the save, I will use It on a second play...
  3. DJJGG

    US Modded Starter Dead Island 2 The Ultimate Starter Save [CUSA01014]

    Good save starter, too modded for me , the weapons usually do an explosion for every kill and you end up taking damage with the fire spreading everywhere doing even more explosions when there is an flamable object nearby, thanks anyway, It makes the game easier since the zombies level Up with you
  4. DJJGG

    US Modded Starter Far Cry 6 Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA15717]

    Wow, thanks, I will start a new game with this save
  5. DJJGG

    Multi Modded Starter The Surge 2 Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA12564] & [CUSA12567]

    Thanks , just played today and worked like a charm, thanks for the save, in this game having all that is crucial for me, otherwise I would not play that kind of games, I have no time nor patience for grinding or learn combat patterns, thanks
  6. DJJGG

    US Modded Starter Kingdom Come Deliverance Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA07238]

    Thanks but only money? Did you not modded the perks points,stats,etc? Money is easy in this game, you just need to rob the shops in the night, increase stats is not, thanks anyways, better than nothing and It will help a lot of people πŸ‘
  7. DJJGG

    Multi Modded Starter Middle Earth Shadow Of War Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA04408] & [CUSA04402]

    I already did that, today I tried again, still does not work for me sadly, is ok, I already played too much that game anyways
  8. DJJGG

    Multi Modded Starter Middle Earth Shadow Of War Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA04408] & [CUSA04402]

    After downloading both versions and resigning the US version I always get a corrupted save message along with some words from the developers like they listened the community and implemented skins and something about free stuff like they just changed from pay stuff to free like they did long time...
  9. DJJGG

    EU Horizon: Forbidden West - Platinum save [CUSA24705]

    Does work on ps4 considering that there is no dlc on that version?
  10. DJJGG

    US Modded Starter Assassins Creed Valhalla Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA18534]

    Great save, its a shame that It does not have the material to upgrade the gear to divine, can you make one with that too?