Recent content by erikD

  1. erikD

    EU PS3 SPEC OPS THE LINE - FUBAR TROPHY (NPEB00986 digital version)

    This is my save for completing the game on the highest difficulty (FUBAR). Resign the save, launch the game, go to Load Game, and select Chapter 15. Don’t worry, there are no enemies. You just need to keep moving forward to reach Konrad. Enjoy!
  2. erikD

    EU Assassin's Creed Syndicate Save Set + Jack the Ripper DLC [CUSA02376]

    Unfortunately it doesn't work, I've tried several times but it doesn't give any kind of trophies, not even with trophies that haven't been earned yet. This is my experience.
  3. erikD

    Dishonored Definitive Edition (CUSA02231)

    HI, i made a couple of save set. You can dowload it! enjoy!! https://playersquared.com/threads/ps4-dishonored-definitive-edition-save-set-cusa02231.13617/
  4. erikD

    EU PS4 Dishonored Definitive Edition Save set [CUSA02231]

    Hello everyone, I have the pleasure of sharing with you my PS4 saves for DISHONORED Definitive Edition CUSA02231 (Europe, Italy) In addition to the trophies described, I think other trophies will also be unlocked but I'm not sure. However, I finished the story twice. update: CLEAN HANDS and...