Recent content by Ferrente44

  1. EU Insta-Plat Jurassic World Evolution 2 Save [CUSA27319]

    Do you get Platinum for ps5 version too?
  2. EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    I just got the Platinum thanks to u ❤️
  3. EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    I just need Perfectionist but i can't upload it on save wizard i get error
  4. EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    I was missing Hiroide Hirate i found him defeated him after completing battle i got Historian
  5. EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    I cant upload Networker + Historian save to save wizard i get error i got Networker Trophy with Dominion over the land but cant get Historian
  6. Samurai Warriors 4 US Save Set

    Did u get the other Trophies too?
  7. EU PS4-PS5 Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order platinum save CUSA12529

    I got Platinum for Ps4 and Ps5 without playing the game
  8. Samurai Warriors 4 US Save Set

    Amazing ❤️
  9. Samurai Warriors 4 US Save Set

    You are amazing ❤️
  10. Onee Chanbara Origin CUSA20273 Ring Collector

    Omg thanks ❤️
  11. EU Onee Chanbara Origin Save Data [CUSA20273]

    How do i put saved backups on my console i cant upload on save wizard
  12. EU Onee Chanbara Origin Save Data [CUSA20273]

    It is still available
  13. EU Onee Chanbara Origin Save Data [CUSA20273]

    Ring collector is locked because u bought all rings