Recent content by GENTELMANPT

  1. GENTELMANPT

    EU Red Dead Redemption 2 Western Stranger and Extreme Personality Tropy save [CUSA8519]

    Hey @ziyad, first of all, thank you for sharing this save! 🙏 I tested it on CUSA08519 (EU) and managed to successfully unlock the Western Stranger trophy. In my case, completing The Artist's Way IV alone didn't pop the trophy, so I did some testing and found that I also needed to finish Oh...
  2. GENTELMANPT

    EU Red Dead Redemption 2 Western Stranger and Extreme Personality Tropy save [CUSA8519]

    https://playersquared.com/threads/eu-red-dead-redemption-2-%E2%80%93-western-stranger-trophy-save-cusa08519-%E2%80%93-working-method.19462/ CHECK MY POST BROTHER!
  3. GENTELMANPT

    EU [EU] Red Dead Redemption 2 – Western Stranger Trophy Save [CUSA08519] [Working Method]

    🏆 RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 🏆 WESTERN STRANGER TROPHY SAVE EU • CUSA08519 • WORKING METHOD 📌 SAVE INFORMATION Region: EU CUSA: CUSA08519 Trophy: 🏆 Western Stranger Game: Red Dead Redemption 2 – PS4 Version Tested on: PS5 Tested: September 2026 📥 DOWNLOAD SAVE ➡️ DOWNLOAD CUSA08519 SAVE ⬅️...
  4. GENTELMANPT

    PS4 All PlayStation 4 Error Codes + Solutions

    Tks for the help, some of these error happen with me