Recent content by JasonJay93

  1. Multi PS4-PS5 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 [CUSA57548]

    Never mind. I figured it out. For some reason it wasn't showing up when I tried to re-sign it
  2. Multi PS4-PS5 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 [CUSA57548]

    How do I get the file to show up when I re-sign it because it shows up as an empty folder
  3. EU METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY Big Boss Complete Stealth Pacifist Run [CUSA41303]

    That's a shame. I hope one day in the future we can do that
  4. EU Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Save Set [CUSA41300]

    It's a shame that we can't download PS5 saves and use them
  5. EU METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY Big Boss Complete Stealth Pacifist Run [CUSA41303]

    I posted twice and I'm still waiting for a reply to my question
  6. EU METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY Big Boss Complete Stealth Pacifist Run [CUSA41303]

    Does anyone know where I can get the PS5 version of this save or will this save work on the PS5 version of the game
  7. EU METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY Big Boss Complete Stealth Pacifist Run [CUSA41303]

    Does anyone know where I can get the PS5 version of the MGS2 and MGS3 save?