Recent content by Mauswanderer

  1. Mauswanderer

    Request to re region a save

    EU Save?
  2. Mauswanderer

    Resident Evil Requiem

    i don't have a jailbroken PS5
  3. Mauswanderer

    Spider man Remastered PS5 SAVE

    You have to earn the Platinum trophy on the PS4 version first; then you can use that save file in the PS5 version.
  4. Mauswanderer

    I’m looking for some help with save sets and saves for a bunch of games I’m planning to platinum.

    once you’ve launched the gta online mode on the PS5, that feature is locked in the PS4 version.
  5. Mauswanderer

    I’m looking for some help with save sets and saves for a bunch of games I’m planning to platinum.

    GTA V The GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2 online trophies are stored online; you cannot use save files for them—unfortunately, you have to earn them yourself. The Last of Us Part I Assassin’s Creed Black Flag Resynced You cannot upload PS5 save data; only PS4 save data can be uploaded.
  6. Mauswanderer

    Resident Evil Requiem

    You cannot upload PS5 save data; only PS4 save data can be uploaded.
  7. Mauswanderer

    GTA V PS5 SAVE GAME

    You need to use a PS4 save, upload it to the Rockstar Club, and then download it again via the Rockstar Club on the PS5. If you didn't earn the online trophies yourself on the PS4, you will only unlock the story trophies on the PS5.
  8. Mauswanderer

    Where can I get the MWIII PS4 modded weapons save?

    If you're looking for a save file for online mode, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you — it saves online.
  9. Mauswanderer

    [Request] For COD Modern Warfare 3 EU PS4 CUSA53711

    You won't find a Platinum save for CoD Modern Warfare 3, because you can only save story progress offline; you have to earn everything related to multiplayer or MWZ yourself, as that data is stored online.
  10. Mauswanderer

    Request to re region a save

    here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lewp5tcv327d49/CUSA12085.zip/file
  11. Mauswanderer

    [EU] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Save Modification Request (Max Gils & All Weapons)

    here (you have to link it to your account yourself.): https://www.mediafire.com/file/7y5y9d1jaxwg0lv/CUSA05531.zip/file
  12. Mauswanderer

    Request to re region a save

    I'll do that when I have time; I just don't have time for it right now — personal matters take precedence at the moment.
  13. Mauswanderer

    Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions

    Send me a private message — just a quick note: I won't be home for the next two days.
  14. Mauswanderer

    Request to re region a save

    Why isn't there an EU save included? I only re-regioned the save; without a suitable matching save, it remains as-is, since I have no interest in looking for a compatible EU save.
  15. Mauswanderer

    EU PS4-PS5 The Witcher 3 Complete Save-Set (PS4 & PS5) CUSA05572

    No, saves are old, bevor patch 4.00 No, old saves before patch 4.0