Recent content by Mod..7

  1. EU The Witcher 3 GOTY - Death March Trophy Save (CUSA05571)

    I used this save for the last few trophies and finally got the platinum.
  2. US Resident Evil 4 [CUSA04885] save set

    Does this include all DLC content?
  3. Multi Starter The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete/GOTY NG+ Starter Save

    The save worked great for me and I was able to get the platinum trophy.
  4. Multi PS4-PS5 Death Stranding 100% save-set [and Director's Cut DLC guide] (CUSA11260)

    Tested this save and got the platinum. Everything worked perfectly, thanks!
  5. US Insta-Plat PS4-PS5 Hogwarts Legacy AUTOPOP PS4-PS5 [CUSA12824]

    I used this save for the last few trophies and finally got the platinum
  6. US Resident Evil 4 REMAKE Complete Save Set - [PS4 & PS5 AUTOPOP] [CUSA33387]

    Everything worked as expected and the platinum popped without any problems.
  7. US Insta-Plat PS4-PS5 Resident Evil 2 Remake - Instant Platinum + 100% for PS5 [CUSA09193]

    Great save, tested it myself and managed to get the platinum trophy.