Recent content by -Nathaniel-

  1. -Nathaniel-

    Selling Nathaniel Trophy/Achievements Shop 24h/24h[PS3,PS4,PS5,XBOX Series X,XBOX 360,Steam,Epic,Retro]New Games Control Resonant, Silent Hill Townfall

    Shop Still open again after big problem in my life, I’m Fixing all and now I’m ready again 24h, new Games added and price change!!!
  2. -Nathaniel-

    Selling Nathaniel Trophy/Achievements Shop 24h/24h[PS3,PS4,PS5,XBOX Series X,XBOX 360,Steam,Epic,Retro]New Games Control Resonant, Silent Hill Townfall

    New Section Addes PS3 and a new Games on PS5 New Contact Telegram for Fast chatting: Telegram: @Nathaniel1727
  3. -Nathaniel-

    Admin Count to 10,000

    3426
  4. -Nathaniel-

    Admin Count to 10,000

    3424
  5. -Nathaniel-

    Admin Count to 10,000

    3422
  6. -Nathaniel-

    TV Show Favorite Anime?

    Favorite anime mmmhhh depends the genre: Horror: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Isekai: Zero No Tsukaima(All Saga) Music: Your Lie In April But I have infinite list : Monster, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball, Solo Leveling, SAO only first season, Another, Pandora Hearts and much more