Recent content by Playstation Trophy Hunters

  1. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Save Set Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (CUSA07104)

    Para los trofeos del Modo Batalla, usé este archivo Battle Mode Completed.zip. La mayoría se desbloquearon automáticamente. Para los que no, los conseguí individualmente usando cada servidor para cada trofeo faltante.
  2. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Save Set Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (CUSA07104)

    Tu trabajo es increíble. ¿Cómo lograste que este juego, que no tenía autopop, lo tuviera? ¿Qué herramienta usaste? Me interesa intercambiar información y aprender. Si quieres compartir tus conocimientos conmigo, sería genial, ¡y yo también podría enseñarte algo! ¿Podrías enviarme tu...
  3. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Save Set Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (CUSA07104)

    ¡Muchísimas gracias! Al cargar la partida guardada de "Modo Batalla Completado", desbloqueé dos trofeos del Modo Batalla, justo lo que necesitaba para conseguir el trofeo de platino. Gracias a ti, lo conseguí. ¡Gracias, amigo! ¡Que Dios bendiga tu trabajo!
  4. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Modded Resident Evil Code Veronica Rango A "0 Saves"[CUSA07104]

    In this case, the save files don't unlock the battle mode trophies?
  5. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Resident Evil 4 [CUSA04885] save set

    Which save file did you use to get the bottle cap trophy?
  6. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Planet of Lana Flawless trophy

    I spent 5 coins to unlock the link via Dropbox, but when I access it, it says there are no save files. I want my 5 coins back or please send me another file.
  7. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Modded Resident Evil Code Veronica Rango A "0 Saves"[CUSA07104]

    Thanks for sharing your save. The first save set, coincidentally, helped me get most of the trophies! Now, I'm only missing those alternate trophies, Battle Master!!!
  8. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Modded Resident Evil Code Veronica Rango A "0 Saves"[CUSA07104]

    I'm only 2 battle mode trophies away from getting the platinum trophy. Will using this save file unlock those trophies until I get the platinum?
  9. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Tails of Iron Semi Save Set [CUSA28465]

    With your save set I managed to get 19 trophies. Only a few didn't work! Even so, thank you for sharing your save set. Thank you very much!
  10. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    Multi Modded Starter The Evil Within 2 Modded Starter Save (PaPa Drops Mod) [CUSA06166] & [CUSA06164]

    The good thing about this save is that it actually worked. The second point is that when you use a weapon or any other item, the save resets everything and reverts to the normal state allowed by the game. Aside from that, it's great!!
  11. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Modded Starter Lies Of P Modded save [CUSA36847]

    Thanks for replying! I managed to solve it by using another save file I got right here in the community. Your save helped me get a few trophies. I'm grateful for that. Thanks a lot!
  12. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Super Bomberman R - Platinum Save [CUSA10667]

    Did you get the Platinum trophy on Realistic difficulty in this save?
  13. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    EU Super Bomberman R - Platinum Save (CUSA10662)

    Did you get the Platinum trophy on Realistic difficulty in this save?
  14. Playstation Trophy Hunters

    US Modded Starter Lies Of P Modded save [CUSA36847]

    This save file is great. However, there was a part of the game where, after killing the boss, the key needed to open the door didn't drop; as a result, I got stuck in an area where I couldn't progress any further. Aside from that, the save is really good!! What did you do to beat the game using...