Recent content by reidouraidou

  1. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    They should be fixed now
  2. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    Okay, gonna take a look at Networker + Historian and Perfectionist then
  3. reidouraidou

    Samurai Warriors 4 US Save Set

    Link for the Set. I'll include a save editor later as well https://playersquared.com/threads/samurai-warriors-4-save-set-cusa00783.19420/
  4. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Samurai Warriors 4 - Save Set [CUSA00783]

    Way prettier than I thought it would be As always I recommend you play most of the Story Mode and some of the Chronicle Mode before using my set Many trophies will likely pop when using any of these saves Hidden content Send me your US Save for re-region Both SW and Bots should work fine SAVE...
  5. reidouraidou

    Samurai Warriors 4 US Save Set

    Yes. I got them to work as well this week. Gonna post them tomorrow. Anyone can get me the US version of the saves?
  6. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Starter Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Starter + Save Set + Platinum [CUSA00661]

    I'm gonna test it. Please try exporting my save and importing to your save as well and tell me if it works or the error message changes
  7. reidouraidou

    US Modded Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin - Mini Save Set [CUSA09130]

    Unfortunately no, just these saves
  8. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Starter Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Starter + Save Set + Platinum [CUSA00661]

    3 Gauntlet ones, the first 3 but i dont remember the names now. Costumes seem to be for a lot of characters but very few costumes but there's no way for me to know for sure since this game was from the only pkg dump in the net. Apparently merged some DLC. Send me your save so I can test some...
  9. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Starter Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Starter + Save Set + Platinum [CUSA00661]

    try exporting one of my saves in advanced mode and importing into yours. Re-regioning. Maybe it works. You can also send me your save so I can try stuff
  10. reidouraidou

    Multi Toukiden 2 - time-consuming trophies [CUSA05719] [CUSA05797]

    MegaTTTron the problem with the set is that the US version is from 2018 and has almost nothing done. The real Set is the EU one from 2021
  11. reidouraidou

    EU ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ข๐ฅ - ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ [๐‚๐”๐’๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘]

    As the user Cookiemonstah89 said, you might have to extract data from each save and replace in advanced mode to your own save. This game was supper buggy for me. Best I can do is provide the already extracted save for you to import in advanced mode in SW to your save (or use a discord bot or...
  12. reidouraidou

    EU Modded Jujutsu Kaisen Cursed Clash Save Set + Cheats + Save Editor (No DLC needed)

    Absurd step down from the makers of MHA 3 Justice games. Way too hard and clunky You should probably play the entire Story Mode and just a bit of solo coop before unsing my Set But feel free to use the SW codes or the Save Editor right from the start of the game as well I had the DLC's and...
  13. reidouraidou

    Multi Modded Monster Hunter Rise Save Set (No Sunbreak Needed/ PS Plus Version) [CUSA34118] [CUSA34119]

    Keep your backed up USA Save, export the USA one you need from my list, import the exported Save into your US save. Let me know if it works and which save you're trying to get