Recent content by Shamansoull

  1. Multi Cities Skylines Main Game + DLC Saveset [CUSA06407][CUSA06548]

    I had this too. Did most in my own world. But with the special buildings like the Eden project, if you demolish them and rebuild them, they pop. Just some quick trophies but I do recommend starting your own world.
  2. Search functionality

    Dear creators, When scouting through the long list of games that I would like to have a save file for, it takes a long time to get to the bottom of it. Checking every title to see if the files are what I am looking for. If there were search functionality and I searched for "Rise of the Tomb...
  3. EU Enter the Gungeon save set [CUSA01659]

    save 16 is corrupted for me everytime when I resign it and load it in the game
  4. Multi LEGO 2K Drive PS4/PS5 autopop [CUSA34255/CUSA28525]

    I don't remember which save it was, but one of those was missing like 2 garages in one of the maps. So I just checked all of them while I was doing the trophies and found the ones that were missing.
  5. Multi Mortal Kombat X/XL – 99% Save [CUSA00967|CUSA00970]

    Does anybody know if you load in the save and you win a ranked match, that the 10 in a row also pop? For the dropping fools trophy Oops I see that I already asked that question a couple of months ago
  6. Multi Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep - Platinum Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA30036] [CUSA30035]

    Finally found a chubby, but my mate (who doesn’t trophy hunt) did the last hit and now I need to find another one 🥲
  7. Multi Mortal Kombat X/XL – 99% Save [CUSA00967|CUSA00970]

    Does anybody know if the dropping bodies trophy works? To get a 10 win streak?
  8. US Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Trophy Saves - [CUSA17271]

    I was looking for this one.. thanks a lot!
  9. US Remnant From Ashes Save Set Trophies [CUSA10507]

    Nice thanks for also linking the DLC's!