Recent content by Tolstooy_LL

  1. Tolstooy_LL

    US Modded Hollow Knight - Silksong "True Hunter", "Entwined" and "Extended" Trophy [CUSA39420]

    After loading the save you need to rewind the save on PS5. The maps for Verdania and The Abbys will be missing from the 21st hour save.
  2. Tolstooy_LL

    US Modded Hollow Knight - Silksong "True Hunter", "Entwined" and "Extended" Trophy [CUSA39420]

    Yes, the last spool fragment is exactly under the elevator and with this save you can also get the cartographer trophy. The map of the last 2 locations is missing.
  3. Tolstooy_LL

    Multi PS4/PS5 - Hollow Knight: Silksong - CUSA39420 - Trophies

    So with this save, can't we get the trophy that lasts less than 5 hours?
  4. Tolstooy_LL

    EU Modded Hollow Knight Silksong endgame trophies [CUSA39420]

    I'm wondering if there's a way to get the speedrunner trophy by reducing this record to under 30 hours?
  5. Tolstooy_LL

    EU METRO EXODUS NEW GAME + TROPHIES [CUSA11407]

    These saves are not mine, these are saves from ngu
  6. Tolstooy_LL

    EU Modded Hollow Knight Silksong endgame trophies [CUSA39420]

    So do the end-game trophies pop up at the same time? Do the speedrun trophy and the 100% trophy appear at the same time, or are they separate?
  7. Tolstooy_LL

    EU METRO EXODUS NEW GAME + TROPHIES [CUSA11407]

    This save belongs to Darknight1990 from ngu Hello guys , here is a save for the new game + dlc With that save you can get 2 trophies Mutation Complete the game in New Game+ mode using any modification. Iron Mode Complete the game in Iron Mode. You are in the last chapter and need to...
  8. Tolstooy_LL

    EU UNRAVEL - NOT SO FRAGILE AFTER ALL [CUSA02532]

    Hey, here is a save for the Trophy Unravel - Not so fragile after all, I couldn't find a working save for EU, this one should work just play the first chapter without dying. https://www.mediafire.com/file/99qpnwd2bc92932/CUSA02532.zip/file
  9. Tolstooy_LL

    Multi Modded Balatro Save Set [CUSA47498 & CUSA47499]

    try the last folder it will open both trophy automatically
  10. Tolstooy_LL

    Multi Modded Balatro Save Set [CUSA47498 & CUSA47499]

    I tried it today and got the last 2 trophy, Thank you bro, You did a great job. 🫡
  11. Tolstooy_LL

    Multi Modded Balatro Save Set [CUSA47498 & CUSA47499]

    I will try tomorrow Thank you
  12. Tolstooy_LL

    Multi Modded Balatro Save Set [CUSA47498 & CUSA47499]

    I used the eu version but the trophies didn't open even though I did everything, even if I made the time and date of the console the same as the registration, it still didn't give me the trophy. I used the last saved file and it didn't give me any trophies
  13. Tolstooy_LL

    Multi Modded Balatro Save Set [CUSA47498 & CUSA47499]

    The last two trophies do not open, I deleted the saved data and tried again, but again the trophies do not open, can anyone find a solution?