Recent content by Xenokai

  1. Xenokai

    US Starter Modded The Legend of Dragoon Starter-save [CUSA32477]

    I did a starter save data for the US version. https://1fichier.com/?r56t7lxcwz3n5f4hgabt It has the max Exp only. PD: I did another one, with max exp and max gold. https://1fichier.com/?zirxwxzr45th8wy4pmmy
  2. Xenokai

    US valkyrie profile lenneth save set [CUSA32246]

    It works for me, thanks!
  3. Xenokai

    Tutorial Final Fantasy IX - Easy Bloodlust Trophy

    The hardest one to get, adjust the latency on the script to make it works is also a pain. But is better than nothing.. XD
  4. Xenokai

    US fatal frame maiden of black water ps5 saves [PPSA04334]

    Someone with the Asia version?!
  5. Xenokai

    Is it impossible to be a re-region now?

    You can use GarlicSaves.com, works fine with a few games, but not with others. Needs to check it out manually. https://garlicsaves.com/jobs/04d34c76-3219-4d9d-a926-1ec058fad498
  6. Xenokai

    Tutorial Final Fantasy IX - Easy Bloodlust Trophy

    Finally I got it, this trophy is a pain.